Chapter Eleven: Goliath & Zeus

-Yasmin

After finding out that Star is a crazy person i had to reach out to Luna Sky. Her sister that also has twin Alpha's as mates.

She was coming over i mean its her sister and i beat her ass. 

"Do you want us to stay here with you"?  Lucas asked.

I shook my head.

"No you have to talk to Alphas Andrew and Alexander".

"Yeah i know but Logan can talk to them if you really want me here".

I rolled my eyes. "Lucas i got this okay. You just handle your business while i handle mine".

He kissed my forehead. "Alright love".

Soon i heard the doorbell ring and Logan was opening the door as i was walking down the stairs.

He opened the doors and Alpha's were there and so was Luna Sky holding her daughter Kennedy.

"Please come in".

They came in a Logan and Lucas took the Alpha's to their office. And Luna Sky and I went to the kitchen.

"I really want to apologize for punching your sister....over and over again".

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Girl if it wasnt you if would be another Luna. My sister is a slut and i really dont blame you to be honest".

I wasnt shocked at the fact she would do this. Just shocked her sister said she was a slut.

"When i was in highschool thats when i met Andrew. Love at first sight i mean i didnt know he was mate cause i was only sixteen and he was eighteen so he knew. My sister tried her hardest to get him to notice her. I mean she would walk around the house in her sports bra and boy shorts".

She adjusted Kennedy on the counter.

"Like we fought about it for months until Alexander came back and i found out both of them were my mates which was amazing to me but my sister got twice as jealous. I ended up beating my own sisters ass. I total understand. You were protecting yourself and mate".

"I almost killed her thats how mad i was".

She shrugged. "If that happens then it happens. She is my sister but she is picking the wrong fight. I see the power in you".

I smiled.

"Mmm....mmmm". Kennedy said.

Luna Sky gasped.

"Kennedy say mama. Maaaama".

"Mmmm". Was all she said.

"She has been trying to talk all week. Im hoping her first word is mama. Say mama mama mama".

"Dada"!!! She yelled.

Luna Sky looked at her. I just smiled.

"Oh my God did she just say her first word"!!!

Luna Sky picked her off the counter.

"Andrew Alex!!!!!! Come here".!!!! She yelled.

All four of the guys came running into the kitchen.

"What is going on". Alpha Alexander said.

"Kennedy said her first word".

The Alpha's smiled and went over to Luna Sky.

"She did what did she say".

"Well i was hoping she would say mama but she said dada".

The guys cheered and hi-fived each other.

"I knew it". Andrew said taking Kennedy from Luna Sky.

"Can you say dada again sweetheart"? Andrew said.

Kennedy just looked away reaching for Sky.

"Aww i wish i had this recorded". Sky said.

"Actually we do have cameras in each area of the house". I told her.

"Seriously please tell me it has audio".

"Yes of course". 

"What are we waiting for". Sky said.

After we showed them the type we gave it to them on a DVD and then they had to leave. Im just glad we could make everything okay with each other. The men said it was between the woman and blah blah blah.

I walked into the room and i started getting hot. Maybe the air conditioning stopped working. I walked over and opened the window. The wind wasnt doing anything and i just felt worse and worse.

I took off my clothes just leaving me in my panties and bra. Holy shit this isnt helping either and im starting to sweat. My skin is starting to hurt and im beginning to panic.

'Princess calm down please. We feel you panicking. Calm down we are coming'. Logan mindlinked me.

This isnt working. I took off my bra and panties and stood by the window. I know im naked but nobody is in my backyard to see it.

The door slammed opened and i turn around to both of my mates. But it wasnt Logan and Lucas.  It was Zeus and Goliath.

"I could smell you as soon as i walked up the stairs baby and you are in heat". Goliath said.

"Fuck you smell so fucking good. And i finally get to meet you after all this time". Zeus said.

"I I cant breath". 

Wolf speed they were right beside me. "Calm down sweetheart".  Zeus said.

Goliath went to the bathroom while Zeus wrapped his arms around me. Making me feel a little bit better. I need their touch.

"I need you".

I looked up at Zeus and his eyes were turning gold.

"Goliath we need to mate her now or i will go fucking crazy. I need her". Zeus said

Goliath walked out with a wet cloth. 

"Baby are you ready to be mated".

I nodded. "Since i found out we were mates now please fuck me". I said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am really not up for writing a sex scene. Sorry its a boring chapter. But comment vote and share.