Chapter Seventeen:Cousin???

-Lucas

Logan and i have been talking to our allies because we want to make sure everything is good.

'Alphas we have a problem at the mall'. One of our warriors mindlinked us

All i could think about was Yasmin was she okay. Is someone trying to hurt her.

It would take 30 minutes just to get there in our wolf forms.

'Make sure you take care of it. We will be there soon'.

-Yasmin

I looked at Xavier and i just want to run.

The warriors came from hiding to protect me.

"Oh so its true. You became Luna to the twins Alpha's. You know i knew your beautiful ass was something. But baby i told you before that you couldnt run from me and i would always find you". He smirked.

The warriors growled.

"You will not talk to our Luna like that".

Xavier just laughed.

"Is this who your mates has protecting you"?

He just kept laughing.

"Xavier get your ass on. You wont get her and you never will. Your ass became a psycho". Franny said.

"Man its good to see you Franny so good".

He licked his lips looking her up and down.

"I see you found a mate also plus i smell him".

Franny growled at him.

"Baby best believe we will be together and ill love you more than you".

I shivered. He is fucking crazy i swear.

"You are really disgusting. Do you not understand we are fucking cousins can you not get that through you thick fat ass head".

"No we are suppose to be mates. I love you Yasmin".

The warriors growled and i knew something was about to happen and so did Xavier. He ran and all but two warriors chased him into the woods.

Franny turned and looked at me.

"You okay"?

"Yes i am i just didnt think he would be this stupid".

"He is mentally ill Yas we both know this".

I sighed. Xavier is my older cousin my dads brothers son. Everything was good until i turned eighteen. He started talking about how i was his mate and how much he loved me.

One night he came into my room and tried to mate and rape me. When i screamed for help he tried to kill me. People from the pack came in and got him. The alpha kicked him out and he went rouge.

He is fucking crazy and i cant believe he found me.

The warriors came back.

"Did you get him"? Franny asked.

"No he jumped off a cliff".

I sighed. I just know this wont be the last of him....unless he died falling off that cliff which i wouldnt be upset about.

Soon Lucas and Logan both came out the woods with just sweats on.

They ran over to me and both hugged me.

"Love are you okay"?

I nodded.

"What the hell happened"? Logan asked.

"Some crazy guy was saying how he will get Luna and she will be his".

Both Lucas and Logan growled. "Where the fuck is this guy". Lucas said.

"He jumped Alpha".

"Lets go right now". Lucas said.

The twins got in the car with me and Franny. Logan drove while i was in the back seat with Lucas.

"Tell us what is going on Love please".

I told them everything that happened with Xavier. I could barely tell the story with Logan breaking every five seconds and Logan trying to fight his wolf growling the whole damn time.

"You do know you are on lock down right. Until we find this son of a bitch".

"Whoa dont call my auntie a bitch. She is a sweet ass lady".

"Im sorry until we find that psycho bitch ass man". Goliath said now speaking to me.

"Goliath calm down".

"Dont tell me to calm down baby. I wont be calm until i kill that bitch boy you hear me and until then you will not be out of my or Zeus's side you hear me"?

"Zeus"?

Logan turned around who was now Zeus. "Hello kitten". He smirked.

"Watch the damn road". I told him as we started swerving.

"Shit". He turned around and im guessing let Logan take back over.

"Sorry Princess".

"Now baby do you understand".

I sighed i knew i wasnt going to win this one with his wolf.

"Yes Goliath i understand. I know you want to keep me safe".

"Thats all i want baby". He kissed my forehead.

"You will be safe". Goliath said soon his eyes changed back and Lucas was back.

"We all just want you safe".

"Holy shit your wolves are fucking scary". Franny just blurted out.

"Welcome to my world". I told her and we both started laughing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You guys know how much i love throwing in twists but this one is a weird ass one aint it.

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. See i told you i would do another chapter.

Dont forget to comment and vote and share. :)

AND DONT TELL ME TO UPDATE CAUSE I WONT DO IT THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF FORREAL I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON IF I CAN