Chapter Twenty-Four:Just Die

-Yasmin

I finally got the twins to sleep and let me tell you im exhausted. My mates have been busy and stand offish since the incident. And knowing them they are hiding something from me and either its for my own good or they just want me to beat their ass for hiding something.

I walked out of the room with the baby monitor with me. I closed the door and went to explore the pack house. I use to love coming here as a child even if it was for pack meetings. I would always be with the twins.

I somehow ended up at my mates office.

I walked in and they were on the phone.

They looked up at me but it didnt seem like a we want to see you face more like shit.

"Whats going on guys"? I asked sitting on Logans desk as he got off the phone.

"What do you mean princess"?

I rolled my eyes. "You know what i mean". I looked at Lucas and Logan.

Once again the twins looked at each other . 

I groaned loud as hell. "Guys seriously be real with me". I got off the desk and stood in the middle.

"I know you two are hiding something and i know that you two better tell me cause i will figure shit out".

Lucas hung up the phone after saying good bye.

"We better just go and tell her". Logan said.

"Love sit down". Lucas said getting up from his desk.

I agreed and sat down on the couch.

"Go ahead and talk". I told them.

"Umm you know when we had the war between your cousin"? Logan asked.

I rolled my eyes at that dumb ass question. "Yes i remember".

"Well the guards that were watching the prisoner well they left to fight and she escaped". Logan said.

I looked at them i dont know if i want to smack them or curse them out.

"You mean to fucking tell me that Star has escaped".

"Yes but we are looking for her right now".

"You guys lied to me and didnt tell me what happened. This shit is too big to hid". I was getting angry.

"We didnt want you to worry love".

I stood up and walked to the door.

"This bitch put my kids in danger when she threw that rock in our window. You think im going to let that slide fuck no".

"Love...".

"Dont love me". I rolled my eyes and walked out of the office and went to find Franny. I need her.

'Franny where are you i need you right now'. I mindlinked her

'I just got out the shower come to my room'. She mindlinked me.

I went straight to her room and opened her door she had on her bra and panties.

"What is going on"? She asked.

I closed her door and started to pace back and forth.

"Well my so called mates wanted to hide the fact that Star has escaped from the dungeon".

"Are you serious"? She asked sitting on her bed.

"Im dead serious".

"Shit this is fucking messed up they should have told you".

I stopped and looked at her. "You think"?

I sat on her bed. "I have a plan".

She looked at me like i was crazy. "Yas you know that our plans never work. What is it"?

I just smiled at her and she frowned.

"Dont be crazy". She said.

I looked at her. "Out of the two of us, I am not the crazy one that is all you".

We both started laughing. "Girl you right".

Now to come with the plan.

.

.

.

.

I was at my house with Franny.

"Girl i dont think this is a good idea". Franny said.

I rolled my eyes. "This is a good idea i dont know what you mean".

So here is what happened. The twins have went to "look" for Star and asking the neighbor packs. But I took Logans phone to text Star. I had to ask Sky for the number and Sky agreed 100%. 

After what she did at the wedding she was done with her sister and has giving me that blessing of beating her ass. I would never kill her unless i have to. They already made her a rouge. So she is alone.

I texted her wit Logans phone knowing the bitch still had his number im not stupid. And she agreed to meet me thinking im Logan of course. 

Franny and i were still on the couch and we heard the door open.

I know this bitch aint just walk into my house like she live her.

"This bitch". Franny said.

"Logan honey are you here yet". I heard her yelling.

I put on my gloves and then my sliver gloves. This bitch is going down.

Franny knew to only come out if i needed her. I walked out of the living room and i seen her walking but up the hall way.

"What the hell are you doing here"? She asked.

I just laughed at her. "Well its my house and i live here and also i knew you would come running if my husband sent you something. You arent smart with hiding if you would come out so quick for Logan".

She crossed her arms. "Cause he loves me bitch".

I cracked my neck and walk towards her.

"Bitch you bout to learn today".

She looked like she was about to swing but i punched her with my sliver gloves making her fall to the ground.

I got on top of her and just kept punching her over and over again.

"You stupid ass bitch. Im tired of you trying to take my mate you will never get him. He doesnt want you and never will ever again". 

I just punched her as i talked to her seeing she was almost unconscious.

Franny came and pulled me off of her.

"Calm down Yas she is almost dead".

Good. Now im happy. I smiled to myself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next chapter will be the last chapter. Im ready to finish this story yall i really am.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Dont forget to comment vote and also share.