Chapter Nine:Bye Bitch

-Yasmin

Today is the day i become the Luna of the MoonShine pack. And i am ready.

The twins and i have finally got the room together it is huge. We got a bed built its like two king size beds in one.

I walked into the twins office. Both of my mates were doing paper work.

"What are you guys doing"? I smiled.

They both looked up.

"We just have some work to do before the ceremony". Logan said.

 "Yeah our mom should be here with your dress for tonight and remember its see through so wear white boy shorts and a white bra". Lucas said.

"Even though we rather you wear something different cause those wolves will be staring". Logan said.

"Oh well i cant wait". I smiled and went over to Lucas.

"Yes my love". He smiled pulling me to his lap.

"Nothing i just am ready to be Luna". 

He held me close to him. "And we are ready for you to be our and everyone in this packs Luna".

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well ill wait for your mom to get here. Im so excited and i cant believe Franny's mate is in this pack to".

"Yeah he was on business for a few weeks helping training since he is our number one warrior".

I smiled and got off his lap.

"I will let you bo-".

Lucas cleared his throat.

"Men get back to work". 

He smiled and started to finish his paper work. Logan was on the phone so i waved to him and he winked.

I walked out and went to call Franny. She will being joining the pack too.

"Helllllo". She sounded happy.

"Hey how are you doing"?

"Girl i couldnt be happier. I cant wait for you to meet him. He is amazing in and out of bed".

I made a face at my phone in disgust.

"Franny TMI okay".

She started laughing.

"It is natural for us wolves and im surprise your alpha wolves arent jumping on you. Its been a few weeks or so since we been here. I here that soon the wolves will take over if they do not mate with there mate. And girl you know male wolves are much more worse than their humans. Plus you have not one but two alphas. Ooh you are so lucky".

I just laughed at her crazy self. I swear she will say anything and not care.

"Anyway how did it go with you and your mates that night".

"Lets just say Lucas's wolf came out and he was not happy and my ass was sore".

"Im sorry i got you in trouble".

"No its okay. My bestfriend needed me".

"Awww besties forever".

She said and we both laughed.

"Hey you do know that once you are in the pack as the number warrior's mate that you will have to help him train".

"No no no no". She groaned.