Chapter 2 *edited*

Second Chappie of my first book.

Enjoy 

************

Gaby's P.O.V

"Wake up Gaby first day of school!" my mom yelled to me from down stairs startling me from my sleep.

Oh gosh, I had freaking forgotten that today was my first day. I groaned tossing and turning trying to back to my dream. After a while I sat up against the bed board.

"I don't want to get up." I whispered to myself before standing up. I stubbed my pinkie on the side of my bed and cursed under my breathe. I don't even want to go to school its terrible being the new kid, and did I mention I was entering the second semester of my senior year? I had just moved from Montana, one of the many places my parents have traveled to, because of their jobs.

Anyways, my parents decided to move us South all the way down to Texas. The worst part is that I have to start in a new school and, while I'm not socially awkward or what ever you want to call it, I'm not exactly a socialising bug. But I guess it was a good start for me since my 'friends' back in Montana were only back-stabbing bitches looking for attention.

I sighed, shaking my head. Why can't I just say in my bed? I asked myself glancing over to my bed that was looking so seductive right now. I shook my head before I even went near it. Going thru my closet I found a pair of worn out blue skinny jeans and a black shirt which I topped of with my oh-so famous jacket. I went to the bathroom and took a quit shower. I let the cold water cool my skin as my teeth chattered. Once I was done I dressed and walked down stairs towards the kitchen where my mother sat.

My mom had her waist-length hair in a messy bun. Her body was wrapped in a robe and on her feet were her pink bunny slippers. I chuckled to myself walked towards her.

"Hey mom who’s taking me to school?" I asked her while I made myself a bowl of cereal.

"Your dad, oh and Gaby your buying lunch." she answered handing me $20.

“Thanks mom.” I got up and picked up my plate. On my way to the sink I gave her a kiss on her check. She just smiled.

“Good luck! You'll need it.” she said to me and we both chuckled at the last part.

                                                                       ♦♣♠☻♥•◘

When I got to school this really nice chick, Valeria, helped me and took my to my first period class. When we got there she introduced me to her friend Joseph. He was really handsome with his high check bones, and his chapped lips. Also, his tender grey eyes full of emotions captivated me. I smiled shyly at him and he grinned. I melted into goo then and there, but I managed.

"Hey." he whispered to me making me giggle. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hi." I responded shyly.

"Well aren't you shy?"

"You can say that." I muttered making him chuckle. Oh that sound was like music to my ears. I giggled with him.

"Well aren't you the giggler?" he asked me teasingly making me giggle even more.

"Sorry..." I responded stopping my giggling. He lifted my chin up so I could meet his eyes.

"Nah, don't stop. I like when you giggle." He assured me making me blush. He chuckled. We kept flirting and teasing each other 'till the bell rang. And all through that I couldn't stop blushing and giggling. Something is wrong with me.

***********************************

Valeria’s P.O.V

I was shocked that the new guy was behind me. I could smell his colone stronger than ever. I took off both my earbuds and looked up at him waiting.

"Oh hey, umm... can I sit next to you?" he asked me and I looked at him.

"That depends, are you a serial killer?" i questioned him.

"No."

"A rapist?"

"Nope." he responded popping the 'p'.

"Are you a child molester?"

"No! Gally women, do you want to see my criminal record?" he asked me frustrated. I chuckled and he grinned.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I responded making us crack up.

"I'll try and bring it tomorrow. Now, can I sit? My legs are killing me!" he pleaded. I chuckled and nodded.

"Thank-you very much." he responded making a motion towards his head as if tipping a hat. I chuckled at that.

BRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG! The screeching sound of the bell rang through the classroom quiting it down.

Mr. A walked up to the front of the class.

"Now can I have the two new students come up front." Mr. A commanded as he walked up to the front of the class. Mr. A wasn't a bad guy. He was pretty chill, but he could be very strict.

Quickly Gaby and the new guy, who I still didn't know his name, walked up.

"Now class, please give Gaby," he said pointing to her, "and Marcoz?" he paused making sure it was his name and when he received he continued. "A  warm welcoming." Just as he finished an uproar of hotting and applauds took over the room. I rolled my eyes when I heard a wolf-whistle. I looked up at Gaby who was blushing, but her clenched fists said something else.

"OK, OK, thank-you. Please quite down." He told us while motioning Gaby and Marcoz to go.

When Mr. A started to talk all my thoughts were surrounded around one name, Marcoz. Oh what a unique name just like him. He was looking intently at Mr. A copying down some notes, so I took that chance to check him out. He was lean and muscular, but not too buff. His square chin, chapped lips rosy red and high check bones make his so much more handsome. I guess I wasn't the only one who thought the same thing.

"Hey, Marcoz, want to go out?" Adriana, the school's queen bee asked him right after class. I sighed and grabbed my stuff.

Looking up at him I saw the look of pain. Poor guy. 

*********************************

Finished Editing hope you like it.

~♥BiPoLaR_bitch