Chapter 19

Edward's P.O.V

I went home to find Jacob looking dead on the couch sleeping and watching sponge-bob.

"Wake up!! I think i saw the girl you were talking about!!" I told him.

Damn i got the laziest bro ever!! I mean i have to do all the work around the house!

My mom had died of cancer three years ago. After that my dad got really sick. Our family is vampires and we have a soul mate. And if he/she is away from their soul mate or their soul mate dies they will get very ill and then they will soon die.

Once we were left alone i had to work hard to get us ahead. I worked two jobs and had straight A's. I finished college with the scholarship i had earned. I came home for one reason. That reason was that Jacob had found a soul mate. He called one night really happy and i thought he was crazy when he said that for i never thought he would find someone. He told me about her and how she looked but i never really cared till today.

I saw her! She glowed like nothing i had ever seen. But she had something to her that was mysterious. Anyways i was talking to her trying to charm her when a werewolf took her like she was his. I understood that she was his mate. I had to tell Jacob.

"Huh? Oh yeah man. Did your really see her?" He asked shocking me out of my thoughts.

How can i tell him this without hurting him?

"Jacob she has a mate." I said putting my head down.

"I know but she doesn't want him." He said calmly.

"Dafuck! Jacob he took her over his shoulder! And she let him." I said.

"I don't care I'm going to fight for her!" He said dozing off.

 I sighed and walked into my old room.

Gaby's P.O.V

"Mom! I'm back!" I screamed.

I had gone to get ice-cream with Joseph and then we took a walk in the park. It was lovely!

"Mom?" i walked to thru the house looking for her but there was no sign so i decided to go to the basement.

I started looking around and i found a note that said:

Honey,

I'm with your dad out for a few days. There is money inside the bible by our bed.

Love mom and dad.

Well there isn't anything weird with that! They always leave me behind but this time i had to ask mom about the little tingly feeling i got with Joseph.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. When she picked up, i asked her and she made me explain all this useless crap, but apparently to her it was the most important thing in the world. She told me that the tingly feeling meant that, get this, he was mine and only mine and if any other women even touched him i would know even if i wasn't with him! I mean really i have heard about this in romance books, but real life? Dafuk! Why am i even thinking about this?

I started messing around the basement but i couldn't concentrate on what i was doing. Just on cue my stomach growled. i laughed and headed down to the kitchen. I made myself a turkey sandwich, and headed out.

Joseph's P.O.V

I swear what has gotten into me? I couldn't stop thinking about Gaby. Everything i saw reminded me of her. I have gone crazy! I have to find her! So i grabbed my keys and headed out.

I went to the place i would expect to find her but before i got there i hear a scream.

"Leee-ave me aaalone! Joseph will come for me!" I recognized the scream.

I was about to go inside the ice-cream shop when i realized the screaming was from Gaby. i shifted and ran to were she was. 

Hey sweet little people i finally uploaded! And check out my new favorite music type! Dont judge peoples!

Love yall please vote and comment! Ill try to upload sooon!!! WOVE YALL!