Chapter 3 *editing*

Third Chapter editied

Enjoy

**********

Marcoz P.O.V

"Do you want to go out with me?" This girl named Andria asked me. She was wearing a miny-skirt, or more like a nothing skirt. She looked like a plain whore, but the fact that she had a whole squad of chicks behind her, I could only assume that she was the 'queen bee' of the school. I sighed and looked at her.

I shook my head in disbelief and looked at Valeria. She was a funny girl and very hot may I add. I've only known her for a bit, but when I sat by her in the bus I knew she was my mate. Just the close proximity right now was making my wolf go crazy. And when I tapped her shoulder to get her attention it took all of my strength to keep my wolf from marking her. Looking into her blue eyes my wolf howled with happiness. Although it didn't get past me the fact that she was ready to bolt out of the class.

"Yeah... No thanks. I don't even know you." I answered her calmly.

"Okay whatever, but you'll see me again hot stuff." she responded in her squeaky girly voice giving me a kiss in the check.

Once she was gone I wipped my cheek hopping that the feeling of her lips would go away.

"Dude that's not going to help you know?" The guy who had been sitting infront of Valeria stated.

"Yeah I know I was just hoping you know it would help..." My voice fadded away when I noticed the look he was giving me. Oh god...

"Walk with me." He stated his voice seriously intimidating. Nodding my head I followed him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked once we were in the hallway.

"I came from Arkansas. I don't mean any harm." I replied truthfully.

"Did you bring anyone with you?"

"Yeah about ten of us."

Nodding his head he stayed quiet almost as if he was thinking. The rest of the walk to the lockers was in silence.

"Well, Marcoz, I'm Joseph alpha of the Silverlight pack. I can see your also werewolf but I'm guessing you might be half vampire too, am I right?" He asked once we reached the lockers.

"Yes sir. But only I am half and half the others are purebred werewolf." I stated.

"OK. We will figure this whole thing later. Right now I'm worried more about the girls." He stated.

"Gabby's your mate huh?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah." He responded a bit dazed. I looked at him amused.

"Hey, don't give me that look obviously Valeria is your mate." He replied a smug look on his face.

"Yup. Does she have a boyfriend? Because if she does i'll have his head on a stick-"

"No she doesn't and no violence man. We aren't the only ones here with good hearing." He cut me off with a whisper.

"Oh who else?" I asked coriousity getting the best of me.

"Adriana, the girl who asked you out, she has her own pack. The Sparklies." He stated chuckling at the name of her pack.

"Really?" I asked with disbelief. When he shook his head yes I laughed.

"Anyways her pack consists of twenty other werewolves. All mated except for her. She's the alpha. The rest 150 are in my pack and most of them are mated and are in the pack school. Some have lost their mates or have been rejected and they just find other wolfs who have been through the same and if their attracted they give it a try. So out of the 150 I would say only I was the only one without a mate." he responded sadly and I chuckled at him.

"Well that's nice to know I was kinda hoping I could join your pack they guys and I don't want any trouble. All of us are either mated or in the process of it." I state.

"Good. Now come on I want to see my Giggles." He says rather enthusiastic.

"Giggles? So now you have nicknames?" I tease and he glares.

"Shut up." He responds his cheeks blush a bit and I laugh.

"To think that I was intimidated by your alpha aurora." I stated.

"I am not that kind of alpha I try my best to be caring and bring justice to my people."

"Mhhmm... Come on." I respond just as we near the door to our next class.

☼►♪♀

Joseph's PoV

Just being close to her was enough to have my wolf begging to come out. See when your alpha your wolf is much stronger than other wolves. Therefore emotions that come with our wolfs are stronger and the want for my mate is much stronger than any other wolves want. It talkes all my self control to keep him inside.

We have been flirting the whole day and love the way her nose wrinkles when she giggles or laughs. The way her eyebrows furrow together when she's confused or frustrated. And the way she act like a kid even though she's almost 18 facinates me. All I could ever want in my mate is here in that small body of only 5"2'. The way her hazel eyes change colors depending on her mood drives me crazy.

Thank God for the end of the day bell, because if it wasn't for it then I would have marked her and mated her right then and there.

Walking home was a heartbreaking moment for me and my wolf. We both wanted to spend more time with our mate, but we had to slowly ease her into the news.

"Mom, I-"

"You met your mate. I know I can see the happiness radiating from you." She cut me off walking out of the kitchen with her 'Kiss the Cook' apron on.

"Jesus, Jose y Maria. Ama wha thave you been cooking it smells delicious." I question in awe. My mother only standing at 4'9" is the best cook in the world.

"Oh mijo, you have blushing." she responds walking back into the kitchen. I smile warmly at her retriving back.

"Ma where's everybody?" I ask. It seems to quiet at home.

"Oh mijo, Your dad went to pick up Yesennia and Monica from fight school." she responded form the kitchen.

You see my mom and dad married when they were 25 since they both knew that they were mates and that was the appropirate age for them to get married. My mom and dad had three kids. Me the oldest at 18. My sister Yesennia at 16, and Monica the youngest at 14. Even though it had been a long time since they have been married they are still in their honey moon phase. My dad now at 46 has more gray hair than my mother even though their the same age. He stands at a height of 6'2' and towers over my mom. My mother on the other hand is only, like I said, 4'9" hey hair is up to her upper back. She likes her hair long but not to long. She loves to cook and if it weren't for my father she wouldn't have her own little retaurant among town. Well she use to have one now that she's older she wants to stay home and be a house wife. We don't mind at all because now we get home cooked meals and we don't have go all the way to her old restaurant.

Soon everyone was back and seated in the the table. We ate dinner and talked about our day and when it was finally my turn I told them about my mate. Everyone was happy for me especially my sisters. They have been dying for me to find my mate for years, because accourding to them, all I do is mope around. By the time night fall came I was really excited for Tuesday to come. I wanted to see my giggles. With those thoughts in mind I feel asleep.

*****************

Done editing this one. Didn't do much to it but hope its better.

~♥BiPoLaR_bitch