Chapter 16

Since i found out i was an enchantress i haven't done anything but focused on my school work and trying on perfecting my magic. But today mom told me I had to go out and have fun. I couldn't! I didn't want to!!!

"Sweetie its good you are training hard but you cant keep this up! Go have fun! You can train after!" She said with a pleading puppy face.

Let me just say my mom can persuade anyone to do what ever she wants with that face.

"But mo-" I was about to protest but she stopped me.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DONT COME BACK TILL 10!!!" She said with laughter in her voice, but she looked a little mad. I grabbed my coat and my car keys and left.

Why did i even grab the keys? I am not going on the car! I don't even know how to drive! Fuck this! I thought to myself and started walking. I heard someone cough and i tensed. Oh shit! What now? I swear I'm gonna kick some ass! I thought to myself as I turned around ready to fight, but I was surprised by him.

*******Jacob's P.O.V******

I bumped into this beautiful girl awhile ago and I think I like her.

She has long brown hair. Her body is perfect and her face is like an angel.

Last time I saw her she ran away after the bastard of her boyfriend disrupted our little moment in the alleys. I remember that i kicked his ass.

After that I tried to find her with my.... powers I guess you can call them that.

You see in a vampire since I was born.

Just so you know us vampires don't stay a same age like books say. We age slowly that's why we look young. We do drink blood thou but only animal blood.

Anyways, I was walking down the streets when I started to smell that sent that I had fallen in love with. I followed the smell and I saw her. The most beautiful thing.

I ran behind her and I coughed. I could see her tense. When she turned around and saw me she looked shocked.

"Hey, Gaby!" I said.

"Jacob? What are you doing here?" She asked still surprised.

Damn she looks soo cute confused! "Nothing. Thought I would just say hi." i told her.

i could see her blush. "Oh well hi!" She said awkwardly.

We stood there looking at each other when she said. "Soo...."

 "Wanna go get ice cream?" I asked her.

She looked at me and I could see a sparkle in her eyes.

"Really?' she asked me.

"Of course! Come on my truck is right around the corner!" I told her.

We walked over to my old pickup truck that I had parked there the night before since my house was close and my mom and dad didn't know i had a car. It was like my secret hidding place for it

When she saw it she gasped.

"Its beautiful!" She shrieked and jumped inside.

I chuckeld she can be childish.

*****

We sat in the corner both when we got there waiting for her triple dip cone. When he walked in with this other girl.

He was a werewolf I could tell by his smell. He passed by us and growled. I was going to stick my fangs out but I didn't. Gaby in the other hand waved at the girl who seemed to be her friend.

Hmmm.... gotta figure out who she is! I thought to myself when they called our order up.

I got up to get the order and the girl who was with Joseph, Gaby's ex-boyfriend, walked up to me.

"Hey! My names Valeria." She said politely.

"My names Jacob. Nice to meet you ma'am." I said shaking her hand.

"Hey... ummm... can we talk?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure let me just take this to Gaby." I said walking away and taking Gaby's cone with me.

Wonder why she wants to talk to me? She doesn't even know me for God's sake! I thought to myself as I approached our table.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Nothing but she wants to talk to me." I said.

"Oh well okay. Thanks for the ice cream I'll walk home." she said. "Its not that far away from here." she added standing up.

"You sure?' I asked concerned.

"Yea I'm sure!" She said laughing and walking away, but not without giving me a quick kiss on the check.

WOW! That was.... awesome! I thought to myself. I was startled by Valeria coming up behind me.

"Ready to go?' She asked.

"Yea sure." I said sighing.

******************************************

So tell me how it is so far!

Love y'all!!