Chapter 11

Valeria's P.O.V

"Come here babe!" Marcoz said.

It had been more than a week since our first date i can still remember that day.

*** FLASHBACK ****

BRIIINGGG!! BRIIINGGG!!! My phone was ringing.

Dammit where did i leave that phone!! i was looking around for my phone.

"Hello??"

"Hey Vale, you ready for our date???"

"WHAT!!! Marcoz you know i was kidding about that???"

there was a silence on the other end,

"Vale really where you trying to make me jealous or what??"

"Sorry Marcoz its just i cant go on the date but maybe another time?"

"Vale if you really want to get this guy then you better start acting NOW!!!!"

"Fine. When are you coming to pick me up??"

"Ummm.... Vale I'm at your house right now.."

"Oh well then let me get ready. O.K.??"

"Yeah sure but hurry."

I hung up. Grr what the hell am i suppose to wear all i got is.... oh no i am not under any circumstances wearing that. Unless???

I went to outside to find him leaning against his car. Damn he looks SEXY!!!

"WOW!!" he said his mouth wide open.

I was blushing furiously. i ended up wearing my skinny leather pants and my v-neck shirt that had been in my closet from the day i bought 'em.

"Are we leaving?" I asked shyly.

"Ahhh..... yea... its just you look stunning." he said stuttering.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself"

**** FLASHBACK ENDS****

"Valeria??" he said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry just thinking."

He then grabbed my waist and kissed me. Damn he has the lips of an angle!! they are sweeter than chocolate!!

"Hey i just wanted to tell you that i ain't gonna be here next week."

"What? Why aren't you??"

"I'm going to Las Vegas with my dad."

"Oh okay." I said trying to hide my disappointment, but it didn't work he saw right through me.

"Ill call you anytime i can i promise!!" He said grabbing me and kissing me again.

"Okay."

Marcoz's P.O.V

 I felt so bad lying to Vale but i had to! I mean i could it just tell her i was the alpha of  a pack and i had to leave for a meeting with the pack! It would totally reck my reputation. There where exactly about 5 of the pack members in the school and well... you can see where this is going...