Chapter 20

Gaby's P.O.V

I could feel someone walking behind. I knew they were dangerous. My hands started developing little sparks. i was ready to attack when someone pushed me into an alley making me stumble and hit my head. I reached over my head and touched it, only to jank my hand away.

"What the heck do ya'll want from me?" I asked. I didnt exactly know who i was talking to but somehow i knew that they were vampires.

"You have something we want!" It said. I couldn't make out what gender it was.

"Exactly what do i have?" I asked.

"You have the key!" it said.

Dafuk! The only key i have is my house keys and i really dont know where those went! 

"Ok? Now explain coz the only keys i have are my house keys!" I screamed

They looked at each other and started murmuring to each other.

"Excuse me!!" I said.

"What do you want doll face?" The tall one said.

"I want to go home!" I screeched.

They looked at each other and nodded. Dafuk is that about! I soon found out when they took their little cloaks off.

Ok so they were hot!! The tall one had blueish eyes, long dark hair covering his eyes, and was wearing nothing but boxers. The short one had hazel eyes that seemed to look right into their soul. He had dirty blond hair cut shorter than the other guy but not to short. He was wearing the same but his boxers were carebears. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lets see whos laughing afterwards." He said. 

I had no idea what he meant, that is until they held me down and stripped me out of my clothes. i tried to fight, but i couldn't. I was too weak. All i did was scream and scream.

Joseph's P.O.V

 I ran till I found the same ally. When i saw her she was naked and tided up. There were two man a short one and a tall one, and they were to close to her for my liking.

"Get the fuck away from HER!!!" i screamed! they had no right to be close to MY mate when she was in that situation!

"And who the hell do you think you are!" they asked.

I walked up to them trying to throw daggers into their hearts.

"Now you dont wanna mess with me coz man you will regret the fucking day you were born!" I said. You  could hear the anger in my voice.

 I knew that they sensed it, coz they ran out as if they butts were on fire.

"Gaby?" I asked. All i got as a response was a grunt. I could smell her close to me. I looked around and found her on the floor curled up in a ball. She had no clothes on. I took off my shirt and handed it to her. She pulled it on and curled up in a ball again. I shrank down to her level and hugged her.

"Hey... everything is going to be ok." I told her while i pulled her to my lap. She was so fragile.

"I'm scared." She said crying into my chest.

"It's ganna be ok, I promise." I told her hugging her with all my might.

I heard her cry and it pained me. I wanted to take all the pain and sadness out of her eyes. I started to listen to her sobs start to silence and finally come to a stop. All i could hear was her calm breathing.

I carried her bridal style away from the dark, silent alley to the bright, loud ways of the outside. I knew were i was going. The only place i knew she was going to be save. My house.

I know that most wolves live in a pack house but i didn't want to live in a pack house. When i was really  young i told my mom and dad about it. They agreed that they would move out and buy a pretty house for us to live in. Once we got the house my two sister, my ma and pa, and i left and settled there.

Our house was small and simple. It was a two story house. Three bathrooms, a big kitchen, four rooms, two living rooms, and a basement.

******************************************************************

When i was getting close to the house Gaby started to move a little so i stopped for a second letting her settle down. After she settled i walked the rest of the way to the house.

I walked in to find ma and pa waiting for me, and when they saw Gaby ma rushed over.

"Joseph, what the hell are you doing with this poor girl?" She asked me. My mom was petite. Her light brown hair reached her middle back and was always in a pony tail. She had a Spanish accent as did all my family. My pa was tall nearly 6'5. He is werewolf since birth unlike my mother who was transformed into one. He has dark black hair with some white hairs.

"Nada Ma! She is the girl i was talking to you about!" I told her as i walked over to the living room settling Gaby on a couch. I watched her curl up into a ball settling into the confines of the couch. I grabbed a blanket and layed it on top of her beautiful body.

"You mean your mate, Mijo?" My Ma said admireing my love for Gaby.

"Yes." I said dreamily.

"Joseph, I've tought you to be more of a gentleman than this! Take that girl up to your room!!" My Pa screamed at me.

"Yes Sir." I answered taking my beautiful sleeping beauty up into my room. I layed her down and did the same. I pulled the covers over us and kissed her head.

Tonight is ganna be a long night! I thought.............

                                                         ♥♣♦♠

Gaby's P.O.V.

I woke up disoriented. I didn't know where i was. The bed didn't feel like the one at home. I sat up on strange bed and found myself wearing a long shirt. I tried to remember what had happened but the harder i tried to remember my headache grew. I got up form the bed and looked at my surroundings. All i saw were pictures of pretty cars and boys clothes scattered all around.

I walked to the door and walked out to find a hallway that lead to a flight of stairs. I went down the stairs and found a living room at the end. To the right there was a beautiful kitchen. There were three people sitting on the table. At the end was a man. He had dark black hair. He was wearing a gray shirt, blue faded jeans and flippers. Besides him was a women. She had light brown hair. She was wearing a black shirt and brown pants. And in front of the women, staring at me was the person i least expected to find.... Joseph!

************************************************

Hey yall! This is my little treat for not uploading sooner!

Sorry!!!

Anyways comment and vote!!! 

You have any ideas for me for the next chapter dont be shy!! Send me a message!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

iNoCeNt_Not