Chapter 4 *rewriting*

Ok so I've re-read my story again just to get a general idea on what I wanted to happen and I don't know how to say this, but... I'm sorry guys for giving you all such a bowl of crap to read. I'm extremly dissapointed in myself, but it was my first book to write and I was stupid and didn't know much about writing. And now I may not have the most followers, the most votes or the most reads but I have much more experience. I am so thankful for all of my fans that are still with me and haven't given up on me. Thank you guys this is all for you all.

ENJOY cx

****************************

Gabby's PoV

I don't know why, but today I woke up and hour earlier than usual. I don't know what possesed me to wake up so early and take a shower and wear my best clothes. I decided to wear my hoddie even though I knew I shouldn't. I don't know why I was happier to go to school today when yesterday I was groaning about not wanting to go. My mom had guessed that there was a special someone that I was attracted to, because that was the only logical explanation. She knew she hit it right on the spot when I furiously blushed. I didn't tell my mom about Joseph, because, well I just don't like telling people about my personal life. She didn't push me to tell her, but from the sparkle j her eyes I knew she was happy that I had finally gotten over Fred.

On my walk to school I couldn't help, but acknowledge the feeling that I was being followed, but I shook it off. When the school was finally in my sight of view I wanted to jump with glee. I didn't know I would miss Joseph this much even if we had just meet.. It was like my heart knew that I belonged to him. Something inside me just felt attracted to him. I wanted to scowl myself, because I knew that jumping into things this fast would only get me hurt.

Walking into school I couldn't help, but notice that there was a figure standing by my locker. I really wasn't in a very bright mood since my visit down memory train, but I kept a fake smile plastered on my face. Although it didn't last long when I saw Joseph leaning agaisnt my locker a smirk playing at his lips. I couldn't help, but smile widely.He was waiting for me! My heart broke into a series of summersaults and cartwheels. I couldn't help, but check him out once I was closer.

He was wearing dark almost black Levis jeans and I white t-shirt. On other guys this whole look he had, with his dark brown hair made into a mow-hack with blue highlights at the tip, would look terrible. But he just pulled it off.

His grinned widened when he saw me checkin him out, and I, being the shyest of 'em all, blushed.

"Hey." I whispered shyly as I dialed my combination on the lock.

"Hey." He whispered to my ear making me shiver. That was the weirdest feeling ever. The way his breathe wove around my ear as he spoke with the voice of an angel.

"Gabby?" He questioned snapping me out of my trance. I turned to him and noticed the worried look he had. I couldn't help and smile at that. He was worried about me!

My eyes snapped up to meet his. My breathe hitched and the whole world stopped spinning around us. Everything disappeared. Joseph started to lean in and I didn't know what to do. This was after all my first kiss. I don't have any experience whatsoever. Unless you count the endless romance novels I've read where the guy kisses the girl in a passionate kiss, experience.

"Hey guys.... Oh shot sorry!" Valeria's voice cuts in making me giggle. Joseph just looked at me like I was crazy but I shook it off.

"It's okay. What's up?" I asked after I catches up with her. She looked at me smirking. Oh god...

"Oh nothing, but seems like you and Joseph were up to something." She replied wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive way. I rolled me eyes at her.

"Oh don't do that!! You know you like him and from what I can tell he likes you too." She pushed and I stopped abruptly turning to face her.

"Are you kidding me!!!! I barely know the guy!" I shrieked and everyone stared at us. I might have forgotten we were at school.

"Wow..." She started, "yup you like him!" She finished with a grin.

"Oh really and what about you and Marcoz?" I asked and she glared. I laughed as we walked towards class.

"You know I think he might ask you out." Valeria hinted poking my ribs. I looked at her and she winked before she walked away.

This chick is frustrating me and I don't like it one bit. Sometimes I wonder why she had to be so friendly. She looked scary and intimidating, yet she was a freaking hyper ball.

"Hey there." Joseph's baronet voice startled me from my thoughts making me shriek. I hit his chest playfully.

"Don't scare me like that." I stated with a glare as he chuckled. I walked towards Valeria and Marcoz.

"Hey sorry! I didn't mean to I was actually going to ask you out." His voice slowly faded into a small whisper. I turned around and gaped at him. One day. I've known his one day and I feel like he is my life line. I shook me head trying to get rid of the thoughts that were now causing a tingling sensation at the back of my neck.

"I-I-" I didn't know what to say. I wanted to chuckle at the way his eyes were looking at the ground and the way his hands were fisted into his jean pockets and the way he occasionally scratched the back of his neck, as we stood there. He looked like a shy school boy.

"It's fine. I know we only have meet. Sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward." He stated shifting his feet.

"No it's okay. Ill go our with you." I replied and instantly his head shoot up. A big grin on his face showcasing his pearly whites. I grinned back at him.

He was about to say something but the bell rang before anything came out of his mouth. Shrugging I walked over to our seats.

🎤🎧🎼🎶

Valeria's PoV

I was happy for Gabby, but at the same time I felt a bit jealous and I know it's stupid of me, but she likes Joseph and Joseph likes her it a perfect relationship. I on the other hand can't help but think that Marcoz is ignoring me and its frustrating me.

All day long I've been trying to talk to him. But he runs away. It's been a whole week! Gabby and Joseph had their first and second date in that week and I haven't done anything.

Gabby feels bad for me and Joseph well he doesn't know. Marcoz and him are good buds but nothing more. When they see each other in the halls they nod at each other in acknowledgement and then they walk away. I've seen them have conversations but not friendly ones. Not that I would know. Joseph's a reserved person it took me months to get through him. To get him to trust. There are so many things he carries in a cage with him. Then there's other things he hasn't told me about.

"Hey." A shy yet strong male voice rather familiar speaks from behind me. I don't even want to turn around. For all I give he can go talk to the wall.

I sigh and turn around. "Yes?" I ask rather coldly no that he doesn't deserve it, but the way his eyes flicker in hurt has me flinching

"Look I'm sorry." He replied his head hanging low and his feet shuffling. I scuffed and walked towards the classroom, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. We were literally two inches apart. I looked at his chest not wanting to meet his eyes. Raising his hand he lifted my chin.