Chapter 32

What's up everybody?? How's everyones spring break? I hope it's good! I've had a very interesting one! :D xD sorry for not uploading i had many things going on but here it is! :D

ENJOY!

****************************************

Marcoz's PoV

I knew she said she was ready but i still wanted to take it slow. It wasn't everyday that i could make love for the first time to my mate. I was happy, and my wolf was more than happy. I was going to make her enjoy it as much as i can. I drove down the street straight home. I wanted to have enough privacy.

"Come one babe lets go inside." i told her as we reached the house. As we walked down to the entrance of the house i couldnt help but notice that she was fidgeting. Maybe she was having second thoughts I thought to myself, but quickly i shook my head and tried to open the door. Key word TRIED. I couldn't even get the damn key out. I was so fucking nervous. Valeria was giggling off to the side.

Finally i think she got tired of waiting, because she grabbed the keys from my hand and opened the door. I smiled shepshly to her and mumbled "sorry."

"Wow... Is this your house." she said a bit astonished. I grinned at her.

"Yup this is mine and only mine." i responded very proud of my batchlors sanctuary.

"What about your family?" she asked me in a soft voice. I sighed. I knew sooner or later she was going to start wondering about my family. It's just i had hoped it was later than sooner.

"Well-"

"You don't have to tell me if you dont want to." she said quickly interrupting me. I smiled one of those it's-cool smiles.

"Ok um.. well my dad he was a major asshole to be honest. When I was little he would always come home drunk or high and he would sleep it off and the next day do the same. He never was home except to sleep and I knew it affected my mom greatly because he was after all her mate. She use to tell me that he was never like that until his twin brother died and well he lost connection with the world. About two months after my sixth birthday he commited suicide. It was weak and selfish of him to do so, because he not only ended his life but also my moms. My mom was the best in the whole wide world. She was kind and strong. She was mother and father at the same time, but when he died I guess her strenght went down the drain. She became very ill about five or so years ago. When that happened I started doing drugs and drinking, but thankfully a very good friend of mine helped me through it all and I stoped. I tried to be the best son for my mom, but when she died about 2 years ago, I couldn't help and blame myself for her death. I wasn't a good son to her. I made her worry so much because of the stupid things I did. I really miss her."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. It wasn't your fault. Besides were ever she is, I'm sure she is happy." Valeria's sweet words touched my heart, and when she wipped away my tears I could feel the usual spark that i got when i touched her.

"I love you for being so kind and strong. I'm sure my mom would have loved you as her daughter." I told her grabbing hold of her tiny waist, and pulling her towards me. We stayed cuddled up for a while enjoying the peaceful silence.

"Marcoz?" my little angle mummled.

"Mmmm."

"Remember what you promised me?" she asked me sitting up placing her hand on my upper thigh.

"No I can't seem to remember. Would you like to refresh my mind?" I asked her teasingly. I didn't think she would play along, but my little angle was being a bit devilish today.