Chapter 18

Joseph's P.O.V

I seriously didn't know where i was taking Gaby i was just so pissed at her for jumping from guy to guy like some slut. I mean i know we broke up but it hasn't even been a week!! Ok maybe it has, but seriously!

"Where the hell are you taking me!?" she asked me. I could sense the fear in her voice, but i could also sense that something was different. Her scent was more powerful. No wonder Edward was with her.

I was startled when she started pounding on my back and sending electrical waves through my body. WTH!! She's my mate! Oh my fucking GOD!! She is my mate I finally found my mate!! Yay!! I started doing a happy dance in my mind.

"Joseph!! I demand you put me down this instant!" she said in that cute demanding voice.

"Ok." I said dropping her to the ground. I know that it wasn't very nice, but i felt like it was necessary.

She stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants.

"Ok now where the hell are we!!" She screamed.

All i could think was that she looked cute mad. Oh who am i kidding she looked SMOKING HOT!!!

"Joseph??" She said waving a hand in front of my face.

I pulled her down towards me so she could land on top of me. It worked she gasped. Her lips were opened as if inviting me to kiss her. I looked at her eyes and all I saw was a spark of lust. I saw her flicker her eyes to my lips. I leaned down and kissed her with all i had. I brushed my tongue against her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She opened her mouth and i plunged my tongue inside her mouth deepening the kiss.

I could stay like that forever but i knew i had to pull away and so i did. I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I love you." I whispered against her lips. I heard her gasp.

"I love you too." she said.

I couldn't resist it i dropped my lips to her mouth and kissed her will all i had.

Gaby's P.O.V.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips and i gasped.

I had to say it back didn't i? Oh well let see what happens.

"I love you too." I said.

Those words sent a spark down my back. But it wasn't something bad. It was something weird. Something special. I had to research what it was about.

I was startled from my thoughts when he kissed me. It was not like any other kiss it was unique! It was AMAZING!

His tongue was exploding my mouth. I moaned into his mouth. Damn i must get some more of these kisses! I couldn't get enough of his mouth in mine but i had to breathe. I was running out of breathe. I was getting dizzy. I pulled away we were both panting.

After gathering my breath i said, "Don't think you are forgiven. It's going to take more than just some kisses to make it right!" I said.

"Well how about this..." He said and kissed me more passionately.

He was nipping on my bottom lip and i couldn't help and moan. I open my mouth and his tongue started to explore it and i couldn't help myself and do the same. I couldn't get enough of his kisses.

When we pulled away he told me he loved me and that he was sorry.

"I forgive you!" I said and kissed him.

"Damn Gaby your a great kisser! Come on lets go." He said pulling away.

"No you have something else to ask me." I said loving the confused face he got.

"Oh yeah!!! Gaby will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"YES!!" I said kissing him.

 We pulled away and he said, "come one now! You got to get some ice-cream!"

With that said we walked away hand in hand.

**************************************************

Here's a little treat to those who have exams!!

With this i day goodbye till next month!!!

Good luck! LOSERS!!!

I'm ganna fail my exams!