Chapter 22

Ok sooo peoples this is by far i think the beginning of a very interesting drama!! xD

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************

Joseph's P.O.V

She fell into my loving arms. Damn she passed out. It was probably to much for her to handle. I carried her bridal style to the car. I started to think that something was wrong with her. She seemed more strong and her sent had changed from the sweet lavender smell to a bitter sweet smell.

When we arrived at home she was sound asleep. I called my mother to check and see if Gaby had just fainted due to what she had just learned or if she had something else.

"Joseph she is fine, but tell me whats her moms name?" she asked.

"Mom to be frank i dont know!" I told her. She nodded her head and told me to take her to my room so she could rest.

We were half way up the flight of stairs when she woke up.

"Joseph, is it true?" She said tears falling freely down her cheks. I hated seeing her sad.

"Yes im sorry." I told her wipping the tears from her cheeks.

"Joseph, kiss me....?" she said very quietly. I put her down to her feet and leaned over to her ear and let out my breath. I felt her shiver under me. I leaned over and looked into her eyes. I saw a hint of lust mixed with many emotions. I leaned more too her lips. She snaked her arms around my neck and pushed my head closer to hers. We closed the distance and when our lips meet i felt sparks like fireworks. I know cliche but hey its true!!

I nibbled her bottom lip asking silently for an entrance. She opened her mouth and i slipped my tongue inside exploring the sweetness of her mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance but in the end i was in control of the kiss. I pushed her to the wall. I heard her moan that sweet noise made me hard. I pushed my manhood to her intimate spot. She wrapped her legs around my waist moaning. I started grinding my manhood to her sweet spot. Damn she is ganna be the death of me!

I pulled back to catch some air but instantly she pushed my lips back on to hers. Damn if she didnt stop i was ganna lose control and do something i knew nether of us would regret. I led her to my bed. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off revealing her pink bra. i was reaching over to unhook her bra when some genious decided to knock on the door. I got up and gave Gaby her shirt and opend the door. I grintted my teeth

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

**********************************************************

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. whose the mistery persona!!

xD ok guys this is my welcome back! thou it is out of place!!!