Chapter 25

HEY!!!! i was thinking!!! i want atleast two votes each chappie i upload!!! or i wont upload!! xd

i want coockies!!!!!!!! im going thru a horrible time right now and since the only way i can get all these feeling out is writting im ganna see how this chappie goes!!

ENJOY!!!

*******************************************

Joseph's PoV

"Ama, what do you mean by 'its you'?" i asked her a little scared.

"Mijo, i mean that she will be the most powerful enchantress in the world!!" she said a little excited.

"Wait, huh what??" i asked her shocked.

"Get the girl into bed... she needs rest ill talk to you later when she is awake." she said walking away with a huge smile.

WTF!?!?!?!?! i picked Gaby up and put her into bed. i guess i just had to wait for her to wake up. i closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, bro!" Yesenia greeted me from behind the cereal box.

"Watz up little sis?" i said messing her hair up.

"Grrr... you know i dont like when you do that!" she said fixing her hair. she might be goth but she sure cares about her hair.

"I know thats why i do it! DUH!!!" i said grabbing a bowl of cereal. i was grabbing a spoon for my cocoa puff when someone sneaked up behind me.

"BOOO!!!" Monica screamed scarring the shit out of me. Dman the girl has learned how to quite her steps...

I gave her a glare and went to the kitchen.

"Whats wrong with grumpy?" she asked Yesenia. they stared at me intently.

"He probably didnt get to have his way with Gaby!" Yesenia and they both laughed.

"Shut up!" i said but i couldnt help but smile.

"HA! Poor Joseph! he didnt get his sex time!" they said through laughers.

I could come as close as to hate them sometimes!

"Arg... shut up! Gaby had this little attack and ma said 'its you'" i told em and they stoped laughing.

"Holy shit! what the fuck does that mean?" they asked.

"I dont know she said that shell tell me once Gaby was awake." i said.

They ran up to my room as fast as they could but i wouldnt let them wake up my mate. i ran after them and caught them.

"NO! ill wake her up." i told them

i went inside and my beautiful mate was crying and moving alot. i could smell her hormones. damn she was having a wet dream. and just as that thought escaped my mouth she started moaning. i was hard instantly.i got on the bed and settled in between her legs grinding my erection on her flower. she started moaning and grinding. i needed her soo bad. i kissed her and her eyes shoot up scared, but once she saw me she kissed back. i moaned in the back of my throat we had to stop or else something would happened.

"come on sweetheart we will finish this later on." i told her.

she pouted but got up and changed.

We walked out and i carried her down the stairs as fast as i could. byt he time we were down she was cluching to my neck as if her life depended on it.

"let go sweetheart." i said. she let got and stood there by my side.

we went to the kitchen were Yesenia, Monica, my dad and mom were. i pulled a chair for her and sat besides her.