Chapter 33

Im sorry to have kept y'all waiting for so long :( i had things going on but now i have gotten my butt of the couch and from my precious sleep to write this so....

ENJOY Cx

*****************************************

Valeria's PoV

I woke up from the best sleep of my life. Rolling around I smiled to myself. Next to me was the man I loved naked. NAKED! Shrieking I stood up taking the sheets and wrapping them around my body. Looking down at him in his morning glory I blushed. His eyes started to flutter as he reached around the bed probably looking for the sheets. I laughed and shot straight up startled sitting on the bed. Rubbing his eyes he looked at me tilting his head to the side.

"Why did you wake up?" he asked yawning. I laughed while telling him my reaction when I woke up in the same bed as him naked. He just chuckled at my stupidness and reminded me of our little love scene with extremely good details making me blush.

"Wow... Did we use protection?" Me being my stupid self-coincided self asked. He looked shocked but nodded his head. I sighed getting down next to him.

"I'm sorry... I love you..." I said very quietly whispering the last part faster than the first.

"Hey it's okay. We aren't even done with the last semester of senior year. I'm pretty sure we have missed a week of the second semester but we will finish it. Maybe after are don't with High-school we can have our big family." he ended with a dreamy look.

"Wooh slow down tiger. What if I don't want to have a family?" I asked him my arms folded holding the sheets up. I had to hold my laughter when his face shattered.

"Wh-wha-what?" he stuttered. I giggled.

"I'm kidding!" I responded sitting in his lap. "Nothing would make me happier then having your baby growing inside of me." I mumbled into his neck. His arms wrapped around my sheet covered waist. 

I leaned against his shoulder enjoying this moment but it was soon broken when I felt a sharp pain on my side. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming and worrying  Marcoz.

Babe, we have mated. I can hear your thoughts. His husky voice resonated inside my head.

I looked up at him confused yet curious.

"It's a mate thing." he explained.

"Oh.. ok?" The pain started again. I tried not to think about it just so I wouldn't wory him, but it was getting bad.

"Baby doll, I can feel how tense you are. Whats wrong?" he whispered against my neck. I couldn't talk the pain was taking over my whole body radiating off.

"Valeria you're starting to glow." he exclaimed his words think with worry.

"Take me to my mom." i whispered before the pain took over and my sight died.

                                                                      ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Marcoz's PoV

I tried shaking her awake but she wouldn't bulge.

"Shit shit shit. Her mom." I spoke to myself. Dressing her and myself quickly I grabbed the keys and headed out.

When we got there she was glowing more than before. Her mom came out and helped me take her out almost as if she knew that we were going to arrive.

"¡Ricardo! ¡La niña!" her mom screamed. I cringed as her dad took her from my arms leaving. I stood at the doorway confused.

"Hey honey, come sit down. It's going to take a while." her mom said tearing me from my thoughts.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked as she closed the door behind.

"Well... Marcoz you guys probably already mated that's why she's finally becoming an oracle." she explained. I was still stuck on the mating part. She knew I was a werewolf?

"Yes I did Marcoz. My family comes from oracle decedents but its only first child that gets the legacy passed on." She explained. "Your powers only start appearing once you mate. She doesn't know, and now I don't know what her reaction will be and frankly its scaring me." she ended her voice chocked. I took hold of her hand in a silent reassurance.

She sighed and stood up. "Well I'm gonna go and check how it's going."

I wonder if our mate link works. I thought to myself.

It does baby. I heard her soothing voice.

Smiling to myself I asked her:

Babe how are you feeling?

I feel strange, and I keep seeing things. She responded.

Oh, have your parents talked to you?

No I'm still asleep...

Oh well wake up baby. That way you'll know, but promise me you'll be understanding.

Umm.. your worrying me, but I promise.

Ok now wake up so I can give you a sweet kiss.

I could almost see her blushing at my comment. She was so shy and innocent, yet bold and mature. After that she left and I didn't her from her.

At the moment Eric, Violet and I were watching the Amazing Spider-man for the 5th time when I heard her.

Marcoz come and get me. She said her voice sad and disappointed.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go now. I'll be back for a visit later." I told them and they just nodded making me chuckled. These kids and their spider-man.

Walking over to the room where she was taken, which I assume was her parent's room, I knocked. Valeria opened me her brown eyes held unshed tears.

"Can we go now?" she whispered. I nodded waving goodbye to her parents as we walked out.

Putting my wall up so she couldn't listen to my thoughts I ran through all the possibilities of what could have happened.

*******************************************

Ok it's short but I still have other books to work on. Also the books that i'll finish before the summer will be The Best Kiss and My Secret Life. Hopefully this book will be almost done by then. I also have about three stories I have in mind to write so stay in tune for more info about that. Other than that thank you for still reading even though its been awhile :)

Stay Strong Lovelies ♥

~BiPoLaR_bitch