no

Ghosts Pov:
Ange hugs me and I cry. TJ slapped me when I got up. He broke his promise but at least Abigail is okay.

"It will be okay" He whispers and I whimper.

"No it won't" I sobbed and he sighs.

"Ghost baby" TJ sighs and I cried harder. I want to go home and be with my lovers.
"No I want Chris and Ricky" I yell and he growls. He glares at the ceiling and I just cried.
"No" TJ snaps and left. I cried in Ange's chest. He rocked me and hummed.

"Chris said not to go in the basement or attic why?" I asked and he looks away.

"There are bodies in them," He says and I gasped.

"Whose?" I asked and he gulps.

"His parents. This used to be his home" He says and I nod. TJ came back with food. Finally.

"Eat," He says and we did. I look at TJ and he smiles.

"I'm sorry" He sighs and I punch him. He looked knocked out so we ran to the forest.

"Damn," Angelo says and Picked me up. Damn, he is fast. We saw my house little ways but TJ caught us.

"Chris Ricky help" I scream.

"Help Andy Ronnie guys" Angelo screams and they ran towards us. TJ ran back to the castle and threw us in the basement.

"Ah" I scream as I landed. My shoulder and ribs hurt.

"Ghost," Angelo says and came over. I grew tired.

"I'm sleepy" I whisper.

"No Ghost stay awake" Angelo yells and I fell asleep.
Angelo's Pov:
He closed his eyes and I roared out. I broke the door down and I saw everyone fighting.

"TJ" I roar and everyone stopped. I gave Ghost to Chris and punched TJ hard.

"Ghost" Chris whimpered and Ricky ran over. They fell on their knees and cried out.
"First my lovers then you tortured me. Now you kill my best friend, my brother." I snarl ripped his arm off. He screams out and they sobbed.

"Angelo" I heard a voice say. I look over and see him.

Carlos

My lover.

"No you were dead" I whisper and TJ dislocated my shoulder. I tore his heart out and tore his head off.

"Devin" Chris cried out and I went over. I fell on my knees and cried.

"Son" I heard a voice say. Chris snaps his head up.

"No stay away" He hisses with tears falling. His father came up and Chris was hissing at them.

"We can save his, son," His father says and Chris held Ghost close. Carlos kissed my head and I bury my self in his shoulder.

"Chris do it" Ricky begs and Chris glares.

"I can't" He growls and I took Ghost. Andy Ronnie Ricky Dahvie Jayy and Carlos held him back and I gave him to his father.

"Do it?" I said and they nod. They said some stuff and gave him back.

"Chris" I heard Ghost Whisper. Chris took him and punched me. I held my jaw and he glares.

"Thank you," Andy says to them.

"Chris we are very sorry for everything," His mom said and Chris looks at them. Juliet had Abigail and they gasped.

"Meet Abigail your granddaughter" He smirks and his mom held him.

"Jack looks," His mom said. If that's his name.

"I know lily" He chuckles.

"Wanna babysit her for a couple of nights" Ghost asked and they nod confused. He grins and we laughed.

"Horny cat," Ricky says and they left. Carlos slams his lips to mine and I cried.

"You asshole I missed you" I sobbed and he lifts me up.

"I know" He whispers and we went to Chris places.

"Now let's have some fun for ourselves" I purr out and he slams me to the wall. He kissed me and I laugh.

°o° °o° °o°

Shit guys who knew Angelo were dangerous like that and I bed. 'wink wink'.

Vote

Comment

Share!!!!!!!!