damn it

Chris's Pov:
We ran after him, but we lost him. What the hell was that?

"Damn it," I muttered, and Ricky started crying. Ah shit.

"I didn't mean to hurt him" He sobs, and I pull him close. The boys called our friends, and we went searching.

"Ricky, we will find him," I said, and he nods. I pecked his lips and ran deeper into the forest.

"Chris" Dahvie yells, and we ran to them. We looked up, and Ghost was shaking.

"Ghosty come down," Ricky says, and Ghost shook his head. Damn it he was high up. Everyone came over, and Ghost was crying.

"Ghost why did you breakout when Ricky said he loved us?" I asked, and he cried more.

"All my masters said I was nothing a useless piece of crap. They said they should have killed me, but they don't. I believed them and still do. No can love me in nothing but an ugly fat stupid feline that no one can love. They abused me because of it. Everyone hates me; no one can love me. Just let me starve here there is no point of letting me stay alive when I ruin them. I'm nothing." He says, and Jayy climbed up there. He picked him up and jumped down.

"No you not you're fluffy adorable lovable, and you're underweight. We love you for who you are Ghost." I said, and took him. He shook his head, and we ran back. They went home, and Ricky got him tuna.

"Please eat," Ricky said, and he did. I rubbed his back, and he purred.

"We do love you Ghosty," I said, and he finished. He cuddled into my lap and cried. We held him close, and he let all out.

"Let it out, baby," Ricky said, and my pants are soaked. I was hard because of them already. I want to bend Ghost over and punish his fine ass.

"What's your real name?" I asked, and he cuddled into the neck.

"Devin Sola," He says, and we froze. He is the vampire hybrid. We found the lost vampire prince.

"Chris" Ricky whispered and Ghost looked confused.

"What?" He asked, and we shook our head.

"Nothing now sleep," I said, and he fell asleep. Ah shit.