Brother

Ghost's Pov:
I woke up, and Ricky was growling at someone. I looked at it looked like him, but older.

"Morning," I said, and older Ricky smiled sickly.

"I'm James Ricky's older brother," He says, and I hurried away. He chuckled, and Ricky held me close.

"Leave James" Ricky snarls, and James smirked.

"He is so adorable pure innocent and smells rich," He says, and they growl. Ricky put me behind him and growled.

"Leave," Balz snarls, and I was scared.

"Awe just a bite," James pouts, and I was shaking. Balz and Ryan dragged them out, and Chris held me close.

"He won't get you, baby, I will make sure of it I promise" He coos, and I snuggled into his chest.

"You smell good," I whisper, and he smiles. He isn't as bad as I thought.

"God damn it I hate that mother fucker why can't his fucking ass burn in hell" Ricky yells and punches the wall.

"Babe calm down," Chris said, and I need to pee.

"Bathroom" I whined ad he brought me to one. He left, and I did my business. I washed up and went out. Chris had Ricky pinned and sucked on his neck.

"Chris he's back," He says and makes a weird noise. Chris, let go and picked me up.

"Let's do something," He says out of breath. I was confused but said nothing.

"I'm sorry Ghosty I was just mad," Ricky said, and I blush. I nod and smile.

"It's okay," I murmur and purr. I'm happy here, and I think I'm falling, but I don't know.

"Is he okay?" Ry asked, and I nod. We goofed around and played something called hokey. I won with not knowing how. Meh oh well.