what?

Ghost Pov:
I woke up, and I turned. Chris and Ricky were making out. Oh, lord, my mini-me feels weird.

"What?" Ricky asked, and I jumped. I ran under the bed, and they chuckle.

"He's hard," Chris coos, and I hissed at him.

"No hissing," Ricky said and got me out. He chuckles when he saw my place.

"What is hard?" I asked, and Someone ran in. He was short and bald.

"Dudes come downstairs," He says and left.

"Balz my kitchen better not be trashed," Ricky yelled,  and we went downstairs. It was uncomfortable.

"Ricky," I whispered, and Chris took me. He flicks my nose, and I growl.

"Look flee bag he is MINE, not yours. I hate cats, and you must now shut up," He growls and throws me. Someone caught me and growled.

"Christopher" Ricky growled, and Chris shrunk back.

"Yes?" He asked, innocently.

"What did I tell you?" Ricky snarls, and I grew scared. Ricky sat down and petted me.

"To be nice to him," He murmurs and sat down. My place felt weird, and Ricky rubbed it. I made an odd sound, and I tilted my head.

"You moaned," Another said, and I nod still confused. I purr, and Chris took me off. He put me on a girls lap, and I ran under a chair.

"Sigh, Chris just sigh," Someone said, and I was scared.

"Sweetie don't be scared" The lady cooed and took me out.

"Ghost go make me food," Chris ordered, and I nod. I got up and went to the kitchen. I made pizza and chicken wings.

"Smells good cat," Someone said, and I nod.

"I'm Balz that was Ryan, and the girl was Ryan-Ashley but call her Ry," Balz said, and I nod. My tail went around my waist again as Chris and Ricky came in.

"Chris he is our mate too for some fell of a reason, and I love nachos so be nice or else" Ricky growls, and I dropped the plates I was getting. He froze, and I frown.

"Were you ever going to tell m" I whimpered and he pulled me close.

"Yes, but I was scared,d" He grumbles, and I cleaned up. Chris groaned as I bent down.

"Let's take a nap," Chris said and picked me up. I nodded and snuggled into his neck.

"See he likes cat naps," Ricky said, and I fell asleep listening to his breaths. I do love them, but I won't admit it. Not yet.