date part 2. (smutt)

Ghosts Pov:
I smile as I cuddle into Chris. Ricky was eating popcorn and drinking a rockstar.

"If you don't stop moving" Chris growls and I look down. He is hard.

"Ricky wanna help him?" I asked as I got on my knees. He smirks and nods. I pull his monster out and licked the tip.

"N-no" Chris stutters and we lick up his shaft. He whimpers and I sucked on his balls.

"Yes," I said and I made Ricky suck on a finger. I took it out and put it through his whole.

"Ah" He moans and I pump him. I got up and put a condom on.

"Uh oh," Ricky said and I lubed myself. I turn Chris over and slam into him.

"Ghost" He screams and I let him get used to me. He nods and I went in slowly. He whimpers and moans.

"Chris," Ricky says and they kissed. I moan and went faster. Chris whines and I spank him.

"Shh," I said and suck on his neck. I jerk him and he pants.

"Ghost... ah... yes" He moans as he arched into me. Ricky came over and licked my whole.

"Fuck" I moan and ram into Chris. He screams and came.

"Yes please hit there" He yells and I did. He came at least a dozen times and Ricky slams into me.

"Fuck" I whimper and Chris also slams into me. I scream and Ricky jerked me.

"Yes," They breath and came. Luckily they have condoms on. I don't want another kid.

"Ride me," Ricky says and I did.

"Ah" I moan and he groans. He helped me and Chris slams into him. Ricky moans and I kept going.

"Yes" We groan and we all came. I lay down and they cuddle into me. We all fell asleep.