TJ

Ghosts Pov:
I groan and woke up. I hurt a lot and had a horrible headache. I sat up and winced.

"Ghost" Chris gasped as he came in. He showered kissed on my head and I smile. Ricky pulled him off and gave me water.

"Sip it," He says and I saw Angelo was next to me. I sipped it and shook him.

"Wake up," I said and he shot up.

"TJ" He gasped and was shaking. I held him close and rocked him.

"Is not here?" I said and he just cried. They sat down and the gang came in.

"Let's go to the park," Balz says and held a picnic basket. We nod and got up.

"Here," Ry said and gave us. They left and we got changed.

"It will be okay right?" He asked and I nod. I held his hand and we walked out. Chris picked me up and we got in a limo.

"Tuna?" I asked and they laugh. Chris kissed my cheek and I rub against his cheek.

"Not till we get there," He says and I pout. We stopped and got out. I and the girls set it up and I ate tuna.

"Ghost" Ricky whines and picked me up.

"Hey I was eating," I said and he threw me to Ryan. I scream and he threw me to Balz. He threw me to Chris and I was thrown to someone else.

"TJ" Angelo gasped and look. So this is TJ. I scratch his face ran to Chris. They got Infront of us and growl.

"Now" Chris growls and people came out. Andy and they came over.

"Give your self up TJ your outnumbered" Andy growls and TJ was just smirking.

"So," He says and I fell screaming. Heat shot up in my body and Angelo picked me up.

"Stop it" Angelo yells and I was crying.

"I'll give you Abigail if you give me them," He says and it stopped. I got out of his grip and I felt something change in me.

"Let me see her," I said. He was holding her. I saw her and she was sleeping.

"Ghost?" Chris whispered. I look at Angelo and we stepped forward.

"We will if you treat us right feed us give us proper beds and leave them alone" I snap and he grins. I look at Chris and kiss his cheek.

"You'll find us I know it," I said and kissed Ricky's cheek.

"Deal," TJ says and I got Abigail. I smell her and smirk.

"Castle up north" I whisper and gave her to them. I and Angelo went over.

"Let's go," Angelo says and we disappeared. We were now in a bedroom and he was smiling.

"I missed you, Angelo," TJ says and kissed his head. Angelo looked sad but I held his hand.

"I'm hungry," I said and he nods. He kissed our cheeks and left.

"I hate him" Angelo whispered and I nod.

"He has problems" I grumbled and we sat down.

Ricky's Pov:
They vanished just like that. We were all frozen. I fell on my knees and tears fell.

"Ricky," Chris says and I whimper. My kitten and brother were gone.

"Let's go back," Andy says and lift me up. I cried in his shoulder and Juliet kissed my cheek.

"Well get him back," She says and we got in the limo. We got back and to the office.

"He says in the castle up north but which one," Ash asked and Chris put Abigail in the crib. She was asleep.

"God damn it" He growls and I went to him. He picked me up and sat down. I hiccuped and he rocks me.

"Have you tried to mind link him?" Ronnie asked and I tried.

Ghosty are you there? I asked.

Yeah this dude is weird and Angelo is depressed  He says.

"I'm talking to him," I said and they nod.

"Ask him what it looks like outside" Jayy says.

Baby, what does it look like outside? I  asked.

Woods but there is a lake next to it. There are flowers everywhere. Ange said, Lola.

"Woods but there is a lake next to it. There are flowers everywhere. Angelo says, Lola." I said and they nod.

I miss you I whimper.

I miss your blood and monster  He whines.

"What's the face for?" Ryan asked.

"He only misses our blood and 'monsters'" I said and pout.

I feel Loved I said and he laughs.

I'm kidding Ricky I love and miss you. Please just find us and hurry. He says and I smile.

I will and I'll give you my monster hard I said back.

Can't wait He says and I was hard. I was smirking.

"That face means they're saying inappropriate stuff," Chris says and I look at him.

"Maybe..." I said and they fell laughing.

Ask Angelo what does it mean I said.

He just says Lola He says and I groan.

"Angelo won't say what Lola means" I sigh and they groan. Chris was rubbing my thigh to calm me down.

TJ is so ugly he needs to have some plastic surgery Ghost says and I fell laughing. They just gave me confused looks.

"He said that TJ is so ugly he needs plastic surgery" I giggle and sat back on Chris. They laugh and I kiss Chris Cheek.

Nice baby, I said and Chris picked my neck. He licked it and sighs. I smile and Juliet feeds Abigail.

"What does Lola mean?" Andy mutters.

"I know"

————————————————————————————

Ah, Ghost with your personality. So how is it going? I'm good just busy with unpacking.

So who is this mystery person?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!