mood swings

Chris's Pov:
I woke up, and Ghost pushed me off the bed. I groan, and he smirks.

"That hurt Ghost," I said, and he frowns. Ricky was laughing, and Ghost let a tear fall.

"I'm sorry Chris it was hot, and you had a strong grip" He sobbed out, and I hugged him.

"Shh, it's the okay baby I promise," I said, and he snuggles in my neck. He bites down, and I gasped.

"Mood swings" Ricky sighs and Ghost flipped him off.

"I wonder what his mood swings are," I said and he rubs me. He let go and licked it. I groan as he sucked on my spot.

"So far is mean crying thirsty and horny," Ricky said, and I threw my head back. He took my dick out and pumped.

"Mine all mine" Ghost snarls and gripped Ricky threw his pants.

"Boys down here now," Ry yelled, and we fixed up. We went downstairs, and his mom tackled him.

"You got my son pregnant" His dad yelled, and we got on our knees.

"We are sorry your majesty," I said, and his mom pulled is up.

"Don't be I want grandchildren?" She said, and Ghost teared up. I held him close, and his dad looked pissed.

"Dad stops being mad it was an ascendant" Ghost sobbed,  and I kissed his head.

"It's an alright son," His dad said and glared at us. Ricky glared back,  and we sat down. They sat on each knead snuggled into my neck.

"They must be a hassle," Balz said,  and I shrug.

"Not that bad unless they get bossy," I said, and they got up.

"Chicken wings tuna milk" Ricky order and I whine. They glare,  and I got them food. Ghost came in and slapped my ass.

"Mhm that ass is amazing," He says, and I got food. We went in and put on hokey. We ate, and Ghosty fell asleep.