what!

Ghosts Pov:
I woke up to Angelo shaking us. He looked scared and worried.

"Dude, what's up?" Ricky asked and Angelo gulps.

"He sent a note" Angelo gulps and handed it to Chris. He read it and froze. Ricky took it and growled.

"What?" I asked and took it.

Dear boys,
      I have your child and she is so precious I just want to eat her. If you do want her back give me Angelo and the kitten.
                            Love,
                             TJ

"What?" I boom and they all flinched. I got dressed and ran back. Everyone ran when they saw me. Mom and Dad ran in.

"Devin" Mom whimpers and I grab their throats.

"My child is gone now?" I yell and pin them to walls.

"We left for 5 minutes," Dad said and I slam them into the wall.

"Why the hell would you do that when you know there is someone trying to get me?!" I yell and they shrank back. Arms went around my waist and pulled me back.

"Calm down baby," Chris says and I felt something hit in my hand. It was fire.

"My child is gone" I snarl and threw it at them. They duck and Ricky grabs my hands. He pins them to the side and kissed me.

"Shh," He says and I calmed down. They let go and I threw another one at them and burned my dad.

"Ow!" He yells and they drag me upstairs. I struggle to try to get out of their grips but nothing.

"Damn it Ryan get in here" Ricky yells and Ryan came in. He cupped my face and made me look at him.

"Sleep," He says and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update I was busy with moving school and some other stuff.

Ooo TJ took his child!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 Ghost has the firepower that's cool!

Vote

Comment

Fan

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!