Pwease ;)))))))))

Ghosts Pov:
I woke up, and Chris was licking me. I moaned, and Ricky sucked on my neck.

"I just want to punish you so hard," Ricky snarls and pins me. I smirk, and Chris took me in.

"Ah, Chris," I moan, and he smiles. He let go, and I flipped Ricky and me.

"Now you two I am still your master," I said and stroke his face. He gulps, and Chris lays next to him.

"Mm yes master," He says seductively. I got up and smirk.

"Strip" I order, and they did. They sat at the end of the bed with lust filled their eyes.

"Master the door is locked, and the room is soundproof," Ricky said, and I nod. Chris was massively bigger than anyone. I ever saw.

"Kiss," I said,     and they did. I jerked off as they made out. They broke it and whimper.

"Master," Chris said, and I stroked my tip. I moan, and they whimper.

"Aw does my two slaves want to touch me" I coo and they nod. I chuckled and went over. They got on their knees, and I sat on the bed. I spread and stopped them.

"Please master" Ricky begs and I stroke his hair. I nod, and then licked my shaft.

"Chris get condoms," I said, and he did. He was confused, and I was a little scared.

"I want you," I whisper, and they grin. Ricky laid me down, and Chris put it on. He put this bright stuff on him and smirked.

"Yes master," He said and went in gently. Ricky kissed me, and I nod. He thrusts in, and Ricky swallowed my screams.

"Mm" I moan, and he went faster and more profound. Ricky slipped his tongue in my mouth and roamed.

"Mm so tight master" Chris snarls and I gasped. Ricky laid me on him and slammed into me. I screamed, and Chris pumped me.

"Chris Ricky," I moaned, and they cried was drenched in sweat and so we're they.

"Let's get a shower master," Ricky says and lifts me. We went in, and I purr.

"How about a bath" Chris states and I nod. He got that ready,  and they looked worried at each other.

"What's wrong," I asked,  and they sigh.

"We need to mark you" Ricky muttered, and I crawl in his lap.

"K," I said, and they grin. Chris got a small cup, and they pored their blood in it. They bite down,  and I drank.   It tastesantastic but tried.

"Sleep baby," Chris says and I drifted into darkness.

"I love you both," I murmur, and I blacked out.