NOOOOOO

Ghost Pov:
I woke up by someone poking me. I whined and turned over.

"Kitten gets up," A deep voice said, and I growled.

"No," I said, and I heard a sigh.

"Ghosty wake up," Chris said, and I growled. He sighed and picked me up.

"Noooooo" I whined, and I heard a shower. I snuggled into his neck and purred.

"Come on, baby," He said, and I smile. I sucked on his neck, and he moans. He sat me on the sink, and I pull back.

"I don't want too. I want to sleep," I whimper, and he rolls his eyes. I stuck my bottom lip out and gave him puppy eyes.

"N-no" He stuttered,  and I let my eyes water. He took a pic and sighed. He picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"Mmm," I said, d,  and he laid next to me. I snuggled into his chest and purred.
"I told you to wake him up," Ricksaidsa, d, and Chris showed him the picture.

"He gave me this face," He said, and I ran into the bathroom. I threw up, and Ricky felt my head.

"He is running a fever," He said, and I washed my mouth.

"I want to seep," I mumble and laid down. They laid next totomRicky stroked my thigh.

"How about a movie?" he asked, and I nod. We watched Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Ricky," I whispered as he played with my boxers. He looks at me and smirks.

"Yes," He asked, and I peck his lips. I snuggled into them and yawned.

"I love you both," I said and fell asleep.