Rickyyy

Ghost Pov:
I woke up, and I was hungry.
Mom has Abigail for another four days. I was hungry, and Ricky was sleeping.

"Ricky," I said, and he groans. He pulled me close and fell asleep.

"Ricky," I said again.

Nothing

"Ricky" I whine

Nothing

"Rickyyy," I yell, and he looks at me with annoyed eyes.

"What?" He growls, and my stomach growls.

"Hungry," I said, and he groans. He snuggled into my neck, and I purr.

"Fine," He says and left. I curl into a ball wondering was Chris is. He came back with tuna and milk.

"Where is Chris?" I asked, and he gave it to me.

"A meeting with others," He said, and I nod. He bottle fed me and Chris came in pissed.
"Baby, you okay?" Ricky asked, and he looks at us. He lays on his stomach.

"No," He says into the pillow. I curl on his back, and he looks at me.

"Really," He says, and I smile. I kiss his cheek and run against him.

"Mine," I said, and he smiles. He turns, and I cuddled on his chest.

"Always," He says and Ricky snuggled into his neck.

"You smell bad," Ricky grumbles, and I snuff him. I gagged and got up. I lay on Ricky, and he groans.

"Go take a shower," I said, and he got clothes. He picked me up and turned on the shower.

"Ricky" He yells, and Ricky joins. He washed us, and I giggle.

"That tickles" I laugh as he got my armpits. He smirks and tickles me. I smile, and Ricky sighs.

"Come on," He says, and I got out.

"I'm horny," I grumble, and they pop out. They smirked and threw me on the bed.

"We have condoms don't worry," Ricky says, and I nod. I moan as they attack my neck.

??? Pov:
I turned the crystal ball off and punched the wall. Those two have everything they want.

"I'm coming for you Ange and my little kitten," I whisper and laid down. I watched more and jerked.

"Chris... Ah... Mmm" My kitten mewed as they pound into him merciless.

"God," I groaned and came. I checked on Ange,  and he was reading. How to kill a warlock.

"That's interesting," He whispered, and I froze. I ran to the bookshelf, and he had it. God damn it.

"Now you're getting it" I growl and laid down. I sigh and yawned. I fell asleep dreaming of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short and boring. My family is being assholes. I hope you licked it.

Vote

Comment

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!