killer

Ricky's Pov:
I woke up and I heard Ghost pacing. I prop on my elbows and sighed.

"Baby come back and sleep," I said and he growls. He glares at me and Chris woke up.

"Ghost comes here" Chris order and Ghost kept pacing.
"Abigail" He whimpers and punched the wall. I just noticed how many holes are in the wall.

"Ghost" I sigh and got up. He glares at us and I grab his arm. I made him look at me.

"Let me go" He glares and I peck his lips. I sat down and sat him on my lap.

"Shh," I whisper and lean him against me. He tenses and I stroke his back gently.

"I want my baby" He sobbed out. Chris hugged him and we kiss his cheek.

"Baby we'll get her back we just need some sleep," He says and Ghost cried. I rock him and Chris out him on his lap. He tilts his neck.

"N-no," Ghost says and I bite down. Chris groans and Ghost also bite down. He lays back and we suckle on it.

"Good boy," Chris says and we moan. Oh god, his blood is really sweet. We let go and licked it.

"Please get her back" He sobbed and I whip his eyes. I kiss his head cheeks nose chin ears well everywhere.

"We will," I said and he giggles. I smile and Chris kissed my head. He yawns and laid down.

"Sleep," Chris says and he fell asleep. We went downstairs and I sat on the couch.

"He okay?" The Queen says.

"Hello, my queen and yes," I said and we bow.

"Please don't be formal your my soon to be son in laws" She chuckles and we nod. Chris sat down and gave us tea.

"Victoria please tell me you found something" Chris begs and she looks down sadly.

"No" She whispers and he nods. I put my head on my hands and Ghost ran down.

"Killer" He yells and points to someone. It was Ash.

"Ghosty that's Ash" I laugh and he looks closer.

"Then why does she have a knife and tried to come in my bed," He says and we look at her.

"I heard something in the woods so o checked up on him" She sighs and sat down. Ghost licked her cheek and lays in my lap.

"Just sleep," Chris says and I cuddle into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry, it's short. Busy with stuff but at least I'm updating again.

I'm gonna be Caillou for hollow ween! Don't judge my sister picked it out.