Chapter 25.

Harry and Niall came to a halt, their luggage right behind them. "Gate Eight to Orlando, Florida. This is us." Niall sighed, looking down at his boarding pass. When he looked up, Harry was already hugging his sister who had come to the airport to say goodbye with Louis.

"Who's this?" Harry frowned, turning round to see a slim, beautiful woman with white wavy hair who was carrying a toddler with blonde short pigtails. "This is my stylist and best friend, Lou. And that's her little daughter, Lux. I wanted you to meet them both before you left." Gemma explained and Harry beamed, kissing her cheeks.

"I can see why Lux is so beautiful." Harry grinned, kissing Lux's cheeks and Lou laughed. "She gets it from her dad, trust me." Lou reasoned and Harry smiled. "I beg to differ." Harry replied, earning a glare from Niall but it was gone the second Louis cast him a suspicious look. He really shouldn't let jealous get to the best of him at a time like this. Plus, Lou was happily married and had a family of her own. Harry wouldn't go after that, would he? And then he remembered what he wanted with Hannah and fell silent.

"All right, you're going to be late for your flight. Off you go." Gemma smiled sadly and ushered her brother off the other direction. Niall began to follow after him when Gemma stopped him. "Niall? Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"This is Harry's inhaler. He sometimes has mild asthma attacks so here it is, just in case." Gemma informed Niall and Niall paused. "Harry never told me he had asthma." Niall frowned and Gemma sighed. "He doesn't tell people a lot of things." Gemma shrugged and Niall rolled his eyes. Niall knew just how much of a secretive person Harry was. He didn't need telling twice.

"Thanks for letting me know." Niall smiled, letting go of the disappointment and taking the inhaler from Gemma. He thanked Gemma and Louis and hurried off to join the line with Harry, who was waiting patiently. He slid the inhaler in the small pouch of his hand luggage and hurried off to get on the plane.

When they arrived on the plane, they took their seats next to the window on the left side and sat down. "No first class?" Harry asked, slightly disappointed and Niall chuckled. "It's not as good as you think it is." Niall replied Harry nodded, settling down in his seat.

The captain suddenly sounded and Niall and Harry listening hard. "Passengers traveling to Orlando, Florida. I am very sorry to say that due to bad weather and heavy snow, the flight has been delayed for at least an hour. I am very sorry for the inconvenience but please read the safety guide and the offers we have for today's flight for your entertainment. Once again I am sorry for the delay and I will continue to keep you updated. Thank you." His speech was followed by loud groans and chatter and Harry pouted, looking up at Niall.

Feeling bored, he reached over to Nialls hoodie and gently bit down on the hood, pulling at it. "Is that tasty?" Niall teased and Harry looked up again, pulling away. "I'm hungry." Harry admitted and Niall cocked an eyebrow. "So you decided to eat my hoodie?" Niall joked and Harry rolled his eyes, turning to look out the window where the rain patterned hard against the night sky.

"You should've taken that McDonalds I offered you for dinner." Niall said and Harry sighed, folding his arms across his chest.

"Would you each like a blanket?" A flight attendant suddenly ask, batting her eyelashes at Harry, not even giving a second glance to Niall. Harry mumbled a thank you and draped the soft material around him, Niall watching the flight attendant walk away.

"She fancies you." Niall announced stubbornly and Harry looked up at the raven-haired girl again. "She looks like a girl version of Zayn." Harry shrugged and at that, Niall cackled with laughter. "So she does." he agreed, grinning as he watched her glance over their direction every two seconds to gawk at Harry. If only she knew that Harry liked the D.

Half way through the flight, after the delay, Niall and Harry both fell asleep. They talked for a bit before they both watched endless Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man 3 movies and for Harry (Niall continuously tease Harry about this) endless episodes of Spongebob.

It wasn't into through the night, they shared a quick kiss and fell asleep on each other’s sides; Harry sleeping with his head on Nialls shoulder and Niall with his head on top of Harry's curls with their two blankets draped around each other.

When they arrived at Orlando airport fourteen hours later, they departed from the plain and taking their hand luggage wish them. Luckily, like Louis had hoped, the security never asked Harry any questions about his criminal records and his new ID passport seemed to do the trick.

"What hotel are we staying at?" Harry asked curiously, stuffing his boarding pass and passport in his duffle bag and wrapping his jacket around his waist because it was too warm. "The Grand Floridian Hotel, right in Disney." Niall replied and Harry turned to face him.

"We're staying in Disney?" he repeated and Niall smirked. "Yes, an you're in for a treat. Unfortunately, seeing as we're both under twenty one, neither of us can drive here but we have the Disney buses for transport so that's okay." Niall sighed and Harry's eyes widened.

"Disney have their own transport?" Harry repeated and Niall laughed. "Yeah. Wow, for someone who's never seen a Disney movie before you look like a kid who's just woken up on Christmas day." Niall teases and Harry blushed, looking away as they entered one of the Disney buses to take them to their hotel.

"Man, you pulled it off nicely, Niall." Harry wolf-whistled as they stepped into the grand hotel. The floors were white and marble, the checkout desks were white and a grand piano say nearby. A golden chandelier hung from the wall and there were elevators at either side. Niall pretended to bow to Harry and Harry laughed.

"How the hell did you manage to afford this?" Harry gasped and Niall shrugged. “I had a few left over Uni funds and money from when my parents helped me move here, in London and Louis pulled in a little bit…” Niall trailed off, watching Harry’s amused face. “Wow, I’m dating a rich guy.” Harry complimented, as if it was the first time he had realized it. Niall chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. “I’m not rich.” Niall corrected him but Harry was ignoring him, too busy admiring the king-sized bed and sofa and closet. Niall rolled his eyes, letting Harry have his fun as he set their suitcases on the bed and brought out the CCTV cameras, sitting them on his desk.

“What are those?” Harry frowned, peering over Niall’s shoulder as he sat down on the swivel seat. “Just some CCTV cameras I’ve put around the hotel just to make sure your safe. I know it’s a little out there but it’s for Louis sake.” Niall smiled apologetically but Harry waved his hand dismissively. “That’s all right. I find these cameras cool.” Harry beamed, admiring the camera on the screen that viewed outside their hotel. “Cool? This is the most boring part of the job.” Niall grumbled typically but Harry shook his head, playing the controls on the keyboard, zooming in and zooming out of the camera. Niall chuckled again, rubbing Harry’s shoulder before he stood up and began unpacking their suitcases.

Once he had finished unpacking, he joined Harry standing outside their balcony, looking down on to their lobby in the cool air. He wrapped his arms around the younger lad, pulling him close. “So what do you wanna do now?” Niall asked innocently, resting his chin on Harry’s shoulder. He was hoping that they could spend the evening by the pool together. Despite the fact they were completely jet-lagged, Niall was in the mood for admiring more of Harry’s topless body, his slim torso and artistic tattoos. “I wanna go to Magic Kingdom, see all the fireworks.” Harry admitted, a grin on his face as he turned round to face Niall so that their chests were pressed against each other.

“How about we do that tomorrow night? I’m a little tired right now.” Niall sighed and Harry nodded, feeling sleepy himself. So after ordering some room service (two boxes of large pizza) they finally headed to the king size bed. Niall stood at the desk with his briefs on, his hair tousled and his eyes sleepy as Harry watched him from the bed. “Ni, I’m getting lonely here.” Harry complained, pouting at his boyfriend and Niall laughed as he strolled over, pouncing on top of Harry as he straddled his hips. Niall grunted when Harry grabbed at Niall’s t-shirt, sliding his hands under the thin material before grabbing at it, pulling Niall down for a sloppy kiss. Harry was always a bit forceful when he was crabby and sleepy, but Niall didn’t mind.

“Magic Kingdom tomorrow then?”

“Deal.”

________________________

Hi guys, not sure how this chapter worked it. I've noticed that I've been getting 60+ votes and only 10 comments? I know I have a lot of silent readers, I've seen a few of you comment before but it's irritating that I see all these people vote (don't get me wrong, I'm happy about the votes) but I get very little feedback, and I only get it when I ask for it. I hate asking for feedback, but I really appreciate if you guys commented more, it'd really mean a lot. It means I can improve on this story. So please comment? 20 detailed comments please, or more? Thank you! Love you :) xxx