Chapter 11.

"I love you, Niall. Always have an always will." Harry spoke softly and Niall froze, staring back at Harry's intense gaze, unable to break free. "Harry...we can't." Niall protested, hesitantly pulling away from Niall. "But, I...I thought you wanted too? You kissed me." Harry reminded him and Niall let out a groan, standing up. "It's complicated." Niall shrugged smugly, standing up a moving away from Harry. Niall was surprised when he saw Harry right by his side in seconds and he jumped.

"Then let me un-complicate it for you." Harry replied, reaching out to cup Nialls cheek and softly kiss his lips...

Niall woke up with a start. He gasped, frantically looking around only to realise he was in the same spot he fell asleep in last night. Aka the chair. The heater had somehow magically managed to turn up and now Niall was drenched in his own sweat, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead. His lips were dry and chapped and he somehow managed to get a few cuts and bruises while he was passed out too.

"Morning, sunshine." A familiar voice said and he looked up to see Matt sitting in front of him, this time at one of the far corners of the room. "Did you have a good sleep?" He asked with a smile and Niall scoffed. "You're having a laugh." He sighed, shaking his head. "The reason I'm asking is because...you were talking in your sleep last night. You were saying Harry's name." He smiled, a humorous smirk on his face. "And? That means nothing." Niall said defensively and Matt laughed, throwing his head back as he dangled the set of keys from his fingers.

"You have a thing for him, don't you?" He asked knowingly and Niall scoffed again. "No. Don't know what you're talking about. I'm one hundred percent straight." Niall replied and Matt raised an eyebrow. "That would've been more convincing if you didn't have that boner showing those jeans." He pointed out, nodding toward his crotch and Niall looked down, only blush bright pink and snap his head back up again.

"Why don't you tell me about Mr Styles?" Matt suggested hopefully and Niall snorted. "As if I'd tell you!" He snapped back, voice raised a little and Matt chuckled in amusement. "All right, the other way around then. I'll tell you some things I know about him myself." He smiled and Niall frowned. "There's nothing you know about Harry that I don't." Niall replied simply and Matt looked surprised.

"Oh, really? Then I guess you'll already know that he murdered his sisters boyfriend at the age of sixteen? Beat him to death?" Matt pressed and Niall froze, eyes wide but then remain composed seconds later. No. No, he did not know that. But then again, this was coming from some psychopathic kidnapper who-

"And did you ever find out that he dealt with drugs not long after that?" Matt asked amusingly and Niall gulped. "Please stop." Niall demanded weakly, not wanting to hear any more of Harry's sad little life. "And did he ever tell you that he owns a gun?" Matt asked in disbelief and Nialls jaw clenched with annoyance. "I said stop!" Niall shouted with fury, attempting to reach out of his chair but he couldn't as he was strapped in. Matt was laughing at him, clearly amused by Nialls little outbursts.

In all honesty...it was scary to Niall. Of what Harry was capable of. Of how dangerous he was. No, he didn't know about these things. He only new small details of Harry's life. The not-so-bad things. Which meant that Harry never trusted him. At all. And it frightened Niall, knowing now that he was with a criminal all along. That he couldn't be trusted. Liam was right. Louis was right. He was a liability, a man who caused trouble with every corner he turned. And Harry scared him now. But he should be scared. He should be scared of a criminal.

Niall shook his head frantically, blocking out the images of Harry shooting someone or beating someone up. "Can we not talk about this, please?" He asked desperately and Matt shrugged, standing up. "Suit yourself." He sighed and walked out the room, locking the door behind him. It wasn't until then that Niall started to whimper in pain and desperation. He looked at the heater, which was on on full blast and his t-shirt was damp with sweat. His fingers were sore and numb and his eyes were heavy with sleep. Gnawing on his bottom lip, he looked around the dirty basement and found his phone still lying next to him.

Nervously, he slowly edged closer to it with his foot, sliding his foot along the floor until he it reached the corner of his phone. He gasped when he heard the door open and Sean walked in, followed by Matt. He quickly removed his foot without being seen by any of them. "Looks like your little friends are out looking for you. Just seen them on TV." Sean announced and relief flooded through Niall. Of course they were looking for him.

"What are they called again? Who's the one with the wavy hair-"

"Louis." Niall said quickly, eyes shining with delight. "Yes! Him! And who's the black haired one-"

"Harry." Niall said without thinking and then he froze, realising what he had done. "So you do know where he is?" Sean smirked, walking closer to Niall. Nialls cheeks turned crimson, unsure of what to say. "I think it's time we turned it up a notch, Matt. So that Niall will spill the beans." Sean sighed and he reached over behind Nialls back to untie his hands. He brought Niall up by the t-shirt and Niall stole one helpless glance to his phone before sauntering after Sean. Sean brought him to a door he never realized was there before, at the back corner of the room and he pushed the handle down and pushed Niall through it.

Niall was stunned at what he saw. Chains, whips and loads more "sex toys" were lying against the wall, ready for use. He glanced at Sean, who had a huge smirk on his face. "This is what we call The Red Room of Pain." Sean explained, examining his dirty fingernails and Niall cringed. "You guys are sick." He commented and they laughed. "No, I'd say we're creative." Sean corrected him and Niall sighed. "Now take off your t-shirt." Sean demanded suddenly and Nialls eyes widened. “Come again?” Niall asked innocently and Sean chuckled.

“I said, take of your t-shirt. Now.” He added sternly and Niall repeated a sigh, removing his t-shirt and dropping it on the floor. Sean was biting his lip, his eyes roaming over his chest and torso, leaving Niall feeling exposed and self-cautious. He wasn’t used to people admiring his body like this – let alone kidnappers. He wasn’t one for showing off anyway. Not that there was anything to show off, in his opinion. “See Sean, I told you he was fit.” Matt chuckled and Niall blushed deeper while Sean sniggered. “C’mon, Horan.” Sean sighed, pulling at Niall’s bare arm and tugging into the room. “I want you too tight yourself in those handcuffs just below the window.” Sean ordered and again, Niall’s eyes widened.

“I suppose I don’t have a choice, do I?” Niall wondered and Sean shook his head. Niall exhaled deeply and walked over to the far wall, bending down on his knees and handcuffing himself into the silver rings, facing the wall. “Ironic, isn’t it? It’s normally the other way around. You being the one handcuffing criminals.” Sean teased, bending down and running a finger over Niall’s bare shoulders, making him shiver. “I guess this is my punishment then.” Niall replied and Sean laughed. “Precisely!” he beamed and he sat down next to Niall, against the wall and brought out a long, sleek sliver knife.

“Now. I can make this very simple for you, or very hard. You can either tell us where that Harry is, and we’ll let you go. Or, you can be stubborn bitch and it’ll be a whole lot messier for you.” Sean suggested and Niall smacked his dry lips together, feeling nervous. “I told you. I don’t know where Harry is.” Niall spat and Sean growled at him. “Wrong answer.” He snarled back and without hesitation, he swiped the knife across Niall’s thigh, making him jump only to rip a whole in the fabric of his jeans, not leaving at mark on Niall. “That was a lucky miss.” Sean said sarcastically and Matt chuckled, folding his arms across his chest and leaning against the door. “I’ll ask you again. Where is he?” Sean asked impatiently and Niall squeezed his eyes shut.

“I told you, these things should be right under your nose. Before. You’re smart, I’m surprised you haven’t figured it out yet.” Niall explained and Sean’s jaw clenched. “You’re the cop. Or the detective, whatever. You’re the one who should be telling us, not the other way around.” Sean retorted and Niall whimpered. “Then I don’t know. I don’t work with Styles.” Niall whined and the knife was brought out. “This might sting a little bit.” Sean sneered and he ran the sharp blade slowly across Niall’s said, leaving a thick trail of blood in its awake. Niall yelled, swearing loudly as the blood oozed from his torso. He winced and writhed in pain, his muscles flexing as Sean chuckled, wiping the blade clean on a fresh, white cloth. “We’ll be back when you’re co-operating more.” He spat and stood up, shutting the door behind him and Matt.

____________________

Hi guys. So I didn't get 20+ comments like I thought I would. I knew it was a tad far fetched. But it was worth a try, I really want this story to be big and popular. So please comment as much as you can guys? 20 detailed comments and I'll upload next? I accept all criticism and feedback, thank you so much guys. Mwah :)