Epilogue.

Epilogue.

Harry woke up from the sun streaming through the curtains. His eyes fell on Niall sleeping soundly next to him, an arm draped over him. He couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face as he stared at the beautiful mess.

His hair was messy, his long lashes covering his eyes as he slept soundly. They decided to move to the bed after having a movie marathon- and things may or may not have got a little...dirty. Having sex with Niall was always an amazing experience for Harry. Especially when he tops. He likes a dominant Niall once in a while.

Harry removed himself from Nialls grip and crept over to the other side of the bed. He pulled open Nialls drawer in search for clean underwear, but instead found the handcuffs...again. A mischievous, devilish grin appeared on Harry's face. He had the perfect opportunity to use them. He grabbed the keys which lay next to them and sat them on the nightstand.

He then slipped on his boxers and crawled on the bed. He carefully took Nialls hand and raised it up to the headboard, wrapping the handcuffs around his wrist and attaching Nialls wrist to the pole. Niall suddenly grunted and awoke sleepily, causing Harry to gasp and pull away.

"Harry, what are you...what are you doing?" Niall slurred and his arm pulled at the handcuffs, before he realised what was going on. "Shit." Niall cursed and Harry smirked down at his boyfriend.

"I couldn't resist. You look too good like that." Harry admitted, stepping off the bed and getting changed quickly. Niall gasped, staring wide-eyed at Harry as he left the room, slipping the keys on the hook behind the door. "Harry, you dick!" Niall screamed at Harry, who cackled with laughter in reply. "You're welcome!" Followed by the front door closing minute later.

It didn't really help much that Niall was naked. Niall frantically covered himself with his black quilt before calling for Liam. "Liam! Liam! Liam! Liam!" Niall yelled frantically and Liam came rushing through the doors minutes later. His eyes widened at the sight of Niall, amusement on his face.

"Got yourself in a little trap did ya?" Liam teased, folding his arms across his chest. "I swear I'm gonna kill Harry when I get to work." Niall spoke through gritted-teeth. Liam laughed. "It might help if you stopped laughing and got the keys which are on the hook behind the door." Niall snapped impatiently and Liam smirked.

"Yeah, just a sec. I need to a send this picture to Zayn, hold on." Liam smiled, taking a picture of a panicked Niall on his iPhone. Niall threw his head back in frustration. Liam then turned round to get the key and unhooked Niall. "There you go." Liam sighed, removing the handcuffs from Nialls wrists. Niall sighed with relief, massaging his now cut wrists.

After grabbing a bit of toast and getting dressed, he rushed to work. Harry was sitting at his desk when he arrived at work and Niall didn't even bother looking at him, although at the corner of his eye, he could see him munching on a bite of buttered toast also.

"How's your wrists, Ni?" Harry called cheerfully, sitting at his desk with his feet up while Niall sat at his own. Niall only grunted, not even bothering in reply.

"Aww, you can't be that mad, are you? It was only a joke." Harry assured him, shrugging. Niall folded his arms across chest when Louis appeared. "What's up with him?" Louis frowned at Harry, pointing his thumb to a stubborn Niall.

"Do you really wanna know?" Harry asked suspiciously, grinning mischievously with a glint in his eye. Louis narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yes."

Harry raised his eyebrows cockily, tilting his head to the side.

"No..." Louis trailed off, emphasising on the word no. Harry burst out laughing. "Good answer." Harry winked and Louis wrinkled his nose in disgust. "It's probably something sexual."