Author's Last Note

Sooooo, how was it? ㅠㅠ

Actually this fic was originally published last 2013 and had a sequel but if you haven't seen my post on my profile about the sequel then might as well copy and paste some parts here :

Soooo, I'll be deleting 'What Lies Beyond This Fantasy'

*gets thrown by tomatoes*

I've decided to discontinue the sequel because I've ran out of ideas and I don't have the motivation to do so anymore lmao.

And before I completely deleted the sequel, I've published a chapter there explaining why I wasn't able to update anymore and here it is :

Me : Hey guy---
You (readers) : throws tomatoes*

Fine let me get straight to the point. Yeah I know you all hate me, for being a lazy ass author. But in this chapter I will explain why I don't update fast or maybe why I will not update anymore and delete this series.

First of all, I am just 15. I'm in a school where loads of requirements are given to us. And I swear it is so stressful, for a student like me to procrastinate and to cram a lot. Ya'll college students be like, "U SAYING U'RE 15 AND U'RE SAYING YOU'VE BEEN STRESSED FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE?!?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WEEKENDS ARE! U LUCKY CUZ U'RE JUST A HIGH SCHOOLER AND HERE I AM---" Okay I know, calm down. But I'm telling you, try to enroll in this school I'm in you will understand me. So basically my first reason is school.

Second is, are there still any Luhan stans out there? I mean what is the point of continuing this fanfic if there are no more people who stans Luhan? Well yeah there are still some but I know that some of you has lost their feels after he left EXO aaaand I'm one of them. Yes.

You (readers) : IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN YOU SHOULD'VE COMPLETED PUBLISHING THIS STORY BEFORE HE LEFT EXO! WTF AUTHOR-NIM!

Me : *cries in the corner* I'm really sorry!

After I lost the feels, I began losing interest and motivation in continuing this story.

That ends there.

So if you're wondering why some of the comments made you "wtf is she saying" or "how is this even funny" or "yo dis girl is reading this wrong" or like "yo did i read the story wrong?" It is because, like I said I edited the whole thing.

That's pretty much it! Thank you so much for reading. (i hope u voted and commented too tho)