016

I flew above and sat on their roof once again.

Did I do the right thing?

I should've stayed with Luhan and fight Jaeho instead. But I don't think I have the strength to do so.

I am so confused of my feelings right now. I have no choice but to go back to Jaeho. I made my way towards his place. It was a room at the rooftop where I made the deal with him. He was standing there with his hands in the pockets of his black pants. I slowly went near him and he noticed my footsteps.

"(Y/N)!" He called out cheerfully. I smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

I don't want this anymore.

Days have past, I wasn't able to come to his prom. Not even up above. I can't face the other angels, after all I am the reason why Prishe and Youngmin died. And now I even stayed with Jaeho.

It was surprising that what he said was true. He didn't hurt Luhan and he is back with his own self. He is so sweet that I almost forgot my grudge against him and fell in love with him again.

"Good morning." he greeted and kissed the back of my neck. I blushed at his sudden action. I turned around to face him, he gazed at my eyes lovingly and I melted by his stare.

"G-Good morning." I replied. He smiled at me sheepishly and pulled me closer.

"This is our first time to share a bed, isn't it?" He sighed as he rested his chin on my head.

Oh yeah, he was in Paris and I am in Seoul before. I remembered the time when I was yearning for his near and crying my eyes out. We've been in a relationship for 8 months. But then I died. I thought that would end there but in the next few months it'll be our one year anniversary. I was pulled away from my thoughts when Jaeho leaned in to kiss me. His lips were soft, I closed my eyes and returned the kiss.

"I'll be out for a while today. How about you go out too? I don't want you to feel being cooped up here for the rest of your life." He whispered.

"Where are you going? And I don't have anywhere else to go anyway."

"Go visit him."

My heart stopped, Did he just..

"W-Why would you let me?"

"Because I trust you. You're still his guardian angel." he smiled.

He trusts me.

But I am not ready to meet him. He must be angry at me for not showing up to him for two months.

Jaeho sat on the bed, "I should get going. You take care okay?" He took my hand and gave a little squeeze. I smiled,

"I love you." I managed to say.

"I love you too." And there he went out. Should I really go and visit him? I walked back and forth.

Well I hope he's not angry with me. I went out and flew to his house.

From afar I saw the dark brown roofed house, and the balcony where I usually stay. My heart began to beat so fast. I'm nervous.

My feet landed on the cold tiles, standing before his balcony door. I could back out at that moment but with no hesitations I stepped in his room,

His walls are full of papers with drawings and scribbles.

Where are you?

I still need you.

I still love you.

Those words hit me like a truck.

I walked closely, finding him singing with his guitar.

I stood there, hearing his angelic voice ring my ears. A tear rolled down my cheek, as he opened his eyes and strummed his guitar for the last time.

With his doe eyes, he looked at me.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

I inhaled sharply by the time he mentioned my name.

"Where have you b-been?" He slowly put his guitar down and stood up with his eyes glued on me.

"Dammit, I'm imagining things again." he shook his head and buried his face on his hands. He was about to go out but I called out to him.

"No you're not." I went near him as he looked up at me. He just stared at me for a few seconds before his trembling hand made it's way to my cheeks. His eyes studied my face and he stopped at my lips.

"Is this really you?" His eyes are so swollen.

"Yes, it is me. Don't cry now." I hugged him tight, tears rolling one by one.

"Y-You came back.."

His hand gripped on my waist.

"Where were you (Y/N)?"

He buried his face on my neck.

"I waited for you."

My heart ached really bad. I feel so guilty.

"I'm really sorry." I whispered.

"You didn't know how I much I missed you." he continued to talk.

I couldn't say sorry anymore, it wouldn't be enough for him anyway.

"I still love you (Y/N), up until now I still.."

Oh god, please stop.

I kept quiet. I really don't know what to do nor what to say. He'll get hurt even more if I told him that I love Jaeho, and not him.

"I'm sorry for crying like this infront of you." he chuckled sadly while wiping away his tears.

"But hey, how you've been?" his voice trembled. This guy, even managed to ask me how I am.

There's no point in lying to him right now.

"Actually, I'm confused about everything."

"Like what?"

I'm not sure if I should tell him.

Should I?

Or should I not?

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me."

No, he should know about this.

"I'll tell you everything."

Sorry for the short chapter.