011

No this is impossible.

This guy is wearing the same ring as mine.

"H-How.." My voice cracked.

"Bonjour, mon amour." He smiled sweetly at me.

It's him.

It's Jaeho.

Tears started to well up in my eyes. I was unable to move. I didn't know what to do. He sat down facing me and wiped my tears. I felt something cold that pressed on to my skin.

It's our ring.

And he's still wearing it.

"H-How did you get here?" I looked at his eyes.

"I couldn't bear to live without you."

"But why? You should've saved your life instead of being here!" I held his hand.

"(Y/N), please don't make me regret my decision. I chose this and now I get to see you and be with you again."

Without hesitations I hugged him tight. I nuzzled my face on his neck.

"God, I missed you." he mumbled.

I missed this scent.

I am happy to see him again. But why does it have to be now?

Now when I am about to give him up?

I pulled away from the hug and looked down, not able to look at him in the eye.

"What's wrong?" he peeked at me. I shook my head in response. He stared at me for a moment.

"Do you still love me (Y/N)?"

I don't know what to say. I stood there with my head hung low.

Shit.

"(Y/N)?"

I looked at him in the eye while holding both of his hands.

"Y-Yes! Of course I still do.."

I'm sorry Jaeho.

He smiled and sighed in relief.

"I thought you've already given up on me."

I can't do this anymore

"Thank you (Y/N).."

".. And I love you."

He caressed my cheek and slowly closing the gap between us. I stared at his brown orbs as he leans closer. His lips touched mine.

No, this is wrong.

But I don't want to hurt him.

I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smile between our kiss.

I pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much." he said once again.

"I-I love you too."

Luhan's P.O.V

I scrolled through the album on my phone. I can't help but smile at the pictures of me and Yae.

I love her so much.

I stood up from my bed and stared at my window.

I wonder where's (Y/N).

I sighed walking towards my study table. I took a folder and inside it is my drawings and (Y/N)'s drawing of me. I pulled it out and stared at it for a moment.

She draws well.

And there's something written beside it.

How should I tell him?

I furrowed my eyebrows and wondered what that means.

Tell me what?

I dropped it and the page flipped over.

Huh?

Behind her drawing, there were doodles, scribbles and random drawings all over.

There is a drawing of a boy and a girl sitting on the tree with a dialogue, the girl says, "Are you scared?" and the boy says, "No I'm not!"

And around it there are words.

I think I like you.

Aish

How should I tell him? ><

Help me ㅠㅠ

I'm sorry Jaeho.

Ahh why am I jealous of her?

What should I doooo?

You deer is driving me crazy.

I stared at this picture for a moment.

It was me whom she liked all along.

And I told her that I liked Yae, asked her to help me confess and now we're together.

I placed back the folder on my desk and took the drawing with me. I opened the balcony door and stared at the starry sky.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)."

Your P.O.V

I sat on the roof of Luhan's house. I heard a door opened. I tightened my grip on to my knees, knowing it was Luhan.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)."

My eyes widened as he stood there holding a paper. It was my drawing from before! Why did I forget to throw it away?

"I didn't know you had feelings for me. You should've said it sooner you know, and now I probably have hurt your feelings.." he grimaced.

"Come back will you? You said you are my guardian angel right?"

Why should I come back? You have Yae, you won't be needing me anymore.

"I miss you already." He sighed.

Why would you miss me? Stop making me feel like this Luhan.

And before I know it, tears began falling from my eyes, rolling one by one on my cheeks.