015

Luhan's P.O.V

I ran outside the room and I looked around to find Sehun. As I got out of the building, I saw Sehun talking with a girl.

"Sehun-ah!" He turned around and his face enlightened, he ran towards me and hugged me,

"Hyung your such a life saver! Hee Rin noona juts confessed to me and I don't like her, like ew no, never." he shook his head. I laughed and I invite him to come over to discuss something. We sat down on the bench and I faced Sehun.

"Sehun. I need your help." He looked at me,

"What is it?"

"Sehun, help me to confess to (Y/N), but I don't have any plans yet." I pouted and he stared at me excitedly. He stood up and said,

"Yes hyung! Finally!" while he raise his hands.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's because (Y/N) noona als--" Sehun was cut off by the noisy bunch of guys, EXO.

"Sehun! Luhan!" they ran towards us. We looked at them and they look so happy,

"Tsk tsk, you two didn't come at the announcement. They said we'll be having our prom this weekend." Chanyeol said.

"So, who'll be your partners?" he sat beside me. I looked at them and they said who their partners are. Sehun and I got nobody.

"You better get your partners now or else, you'll be alone in the prom." Suho said. Actually I prefer being alone. Oh I wished (Y/N) could be my partner.

"Lets go now? Don't worry Luhan hyung, we'll help you find one." Kai said.

"Wait, do you guys have something to wear?" Kris asked.

"No we don't" they answered. "Then let's go shop later?" Kris said, I looked at Kris and said,

"Can we shop tomorrow? I-I am busy today." they looked at each other and said okay.

"Thanks." I nodded and smiled as I stood up and we went inside.

I sat on my seat and I saw Yae sitting alone. Later on she looked at me and I just looked away. So, the teacher went inside and I just started to take down notes.

Your P.O.V

It's too late to regret everything now. And I have to be strong for this, for Luhan. I flew towards his house and it seems that he's not home yet.

I entered his room and saw my drawing was posted on his wall, it is surrounded with other papers as well. I took a closer look and my heart began to race.

The drawing on the left is my portrait and says, 'My Angel'

The drawing on the right is a chibi version of me and him, I have a dialogue that says, 'You're so careless!" and his chibi version says, 'Sorry mom!'

The other paper is a photocopy of my scribbles behind my drawing of him, what he did is he replied to every word that I wrote.

(what you wrote <- his reply)

I think I like you <- And now I like you too.

Aish <- don't be stressed

How should I tell him? >< <- I already know, will you please come back to me already?

Help me ㅠㅠ <- Just come home and I will help youuu!

I'm sorry Jaeho. <- ... Do you still love him? :(

Ahh why am I jealous of her? <- I'm sorry I made you feel like this :(

What should I doooo? <- Come home and be with me again.

You deer is driving me crazy. <- Let this deer love you ;)

A tear rolled down my cheek as my hand touched the papers posted at his wall.

But why? What's this all about? Isn't he with Yae?

I'm confused.

I began to break down and cry, feeling of regret began to rush in.

Luhan's P.O.V

After class I immediately got home but I am with the other members. I left them at our guest room and I went upstairs to change clothes. As I opened the door, I saw (Y/N) lying on my bed. My heart began to race.

"(Y/N)?" I whispered.

She was startled to see me and she stood up. I looked at her eyes, it was swollen. Did she cry?

I closed and locked the door. "Hey what's going on?" I went beside her.

"That's the same question that I want to ask. What's all this?" she pointed at the drawings.

Oh no.

"Are you cheating on Yae?" she blurted out.

I bit my lip and put my hands in my pockets, "No, she's the one who cheated on me." He looked at me with a poker face.

"We.. broke up."

Your P.O.V

And now I really regret everything. I was so stupid.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine, well since you saw it already, might as well confess now." He shrugged. My eyes widened as I looked at him.

No, please don't make me fall inlove with you again.

"I-I like, no. I love you (Y/N). And I want to be with you." he said it while gazing at my eyes.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"I-I.." I bit my lower lip.

No..

"(Y/N)?"

"I-I'm sorry. I can't."

"So you still love him huh?"

These words echoed in my voice once again.

Both of them asked me the same question.

I just cried in front of him, burying my face on my hands.

I don't want him to die.

"Y-Yes, I am sorry."

"Is that so..? Then I won't be seeing you anymore?"

I am afraid yes.

"N-No! Of course not. I'm still you guardian angel and I have to protect you." I lied.

"Good, I think I wouldn't be able to bear to not see you for a long time."

He smiled sadly, as he walked towards me. Luhan was about to hug me but he stopped.

"I better not, Jaeho might beat me up if I did." he chuckled sadly. Instead, I stood up and hugged him. His hands were wrapped around my waist.

We stood there for a minute and he began to speak.

"It's our prom this weekend. Will you atleast be there for me?"

"Yes, I will." I faked a smile.

I pulled away from him and apologized for wetting his shirt with my tears. Someone knocked on the door. "Hyung? You've been there for 20 minutes, what the hell are you doing?" Chanyeol called out.

"Sorry I took a shower, I'll be out for a minute!" Luhan shouted back.

I wiped my tears and smiled at him. "I have to go. Take care of yourself when I'm not around okay?" He nodded and I slowly walked away from him.