014

Luhan's P.O.V

We were about to cross the street, I saw a figure that is familiar to me. I smiled and it was (Y/N).

"Hyung." Sehun tapped my shoulder and I just smiled and walked towards her. She turned around and made eye contact with me. We stared with each other and her eyes widened. "Luhan!" I stopped on my tracks, I sense something coming near me and suddenly I was pushed by someone and I fell down. I saw a truck passed by until I realized (Y/N) saved me.

"(Y/N).." I whispered, our face were inches away, I mean its really close, my heart beats so fast and I felt my cheeks are getting warm, I'm getting embarrassed. She immediately stood up with a straight face. I suddenly remembered this happened last time in school.

"Luhan, you are so careless. You're in the middle of the road. Try to be careful next time okay? You almost died." She said while shaking her head. She's so cute when she's like that.

"Neh, I will mom." I laughed and I heard cars around us. I dragged (Y/N) in the sidewalk and I completely forgot about Sehun. He stared at me while I try to walk towards him.

"Ah, Sehun. Sorry. Are you going with me? Mind if I'll be the one to give your gift to my mom?"

"How did you.. miss the truck?" He lent me the paper bag slowly. I smiled widely,

"(Y/N) saved me." I looked at her but she tilted her head away.

"(Y/N) noona?! Noona annyeong! Anyways, mom said its girly stuffs so don't open it." He grinned and gave me the paper bag.

"Sehun I'll go now. See you tomorrow~" I said and waved. I looked at (Y/N) and smiled. So did she. We walked in the sidewalks, its rare to walk here without people.

"So, (Y/N). Where have you been? I missed you a lot." I smiled a bit, getting shy.

"Oh, I-I.." she looked down and I looked at her, she's frowning.

"Yah, why are you sad?" she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"No I'm not." I puffed my cheeks knowing that she's lying.

While walking, I noticed I was smiling like an idiot, and thought that really is true. When every time (Y/N) is here, I'm feel happy and comfort. I feel like I have forgotten about what happened a while ago. But she seems not the (Y/N) I knew today, Last time, she's so happy, talkative but fun to be with, hyper and smiling always. Today, she's so quiet, shy and not even bothering to lift her head up and speak.

Something must've happened.

I feel that my heart is saying something, but I don't know. As soon as we arrived home, I immediately prepared to bed. (Y/N) is really not in her usual self. I kinda suspect that.

"(Y/N)-ah, are you really okay?" Now I decided to ask her, I want to know what's going on with her.

"Neh I'm fine Luhan." Lies.

"Is anything bothering you? I noticed you were, not speaking."

"Uh, I'm just tired Luhan. And I think you should go to sleep." she stood up.

"I can't sleep." I closed my eyes, as I felt a weight sat on my bed I saw her beside me and stroked my hair, she sang a song and I felt my eyelids became heavy and I didn't realize I drifted to dreamland.

"Luhan can you hear me?" somebody spoke. I turned and looked around.

"Who are you?!" I shouted.

"It's me your heart, silly."

"Who do you think the reason why I beat so fast when you see a certain person?" I looked down.

"I don't know..." Suddenly I saw (Y/N) sitting down on the grass. Her eyes are closed while her hair is being blown.

She's so beautiful.

I felt my heart and it beats so fast and I feel warm.

"Ooh! She is the answer!" my heart said.

"What do you mean? (Y/N)? Huh? No, she's my friend and I.." I stopped and held my chest.

"I don't know but why do I feel something, that everytime I see and I'm with her.." I said.

"Luhan, haven't you realized it? You're inlove, you have feelings for her!"

I'm inlove?

"But heart, what if she don't feel the same way?" I asked.

"That question is a big no no. And you should not ask me, you'll be the one to figure out."

"AAAH!" I screamed and immediately stood up from bed. What was that? I held my waist with my right hand and held my nose with my left hand. So, I'm inlove? Really?

But that dream made me realize, that I am inlove with (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

After Luhan drifted to sleep, I kissed his forehead and whispered, "I will protect you, I promise."

I left him there and decided to look for Jaeho.

I have to settle this.

I roamed around the city and I can't seem to find him anywhere. I decided to take a break and sat on the ledge of a rooftop.

"May I know why you've been looking for me?" he whispered directly into my ear making my blood run cold. I gulped down.

"I want to make a deal." I got off the ledge and faced him.

"Hm? What is it?"

"I'll come with you, but promise me you will never touch Luhan."

"Eh, why does it have to be a deal? You could just leave him and be with me. Remember I don't want to kill anymore."

"I've lost my trust in you, after all that you've done"

"Do I have to explain myself again?" he sighed.

"I don't need your selfish explanations. Is it a deal or not?"

"You look like you're forcing yourself in this (Y/N). What's the point in agreeing with this deal if you don't have any genuine feelings for me anymore?"

"Fine, I'll leave him for good."

I admit that I'm not sure of everything that I'm gambling right now. All that runs in my mind is that I have to do and risk everything for Luhan.

"R-Really?" His eyes widened and full of hope.

"Yes. B-But will you please give me a day to talk to him?" I hung my head low. He walked towards me and hugged me tight.

"Sure, a day isn't a big deal anyway." he mumbled. "And thank you." he kissed my hair.

Maybe this way I'll be able to forget about Luhan and let him be happy with Yae.