019

Luhan's P.O.V

"Water break!" Kris called out.

A year ago we finally debuted as EXO. We've worked with several groups and I had a lot of fun. I didn't care about love life anymore since on our contract it says that we can't date anybody for the sake of our image and they said that if we are in a relationship, it might be the cause of the group's disbandment.

"Okay stand up! Let's do the whole routine." Kris clapped.

"But I'm tired Kris ge!" Tao whined.

"Quit complaining, we have to practice more." Kris clicked his tongue.

"Fine fine! But hey look at this first. I saw her a while ago when I was on my way here." Tao fished out his phone from his pocket and showed them a picture of a girl. She has short H/C) hair, wearing a floral sundress.

"Isn't she a 10/10?" Tao sneered.

"Tao is such a stalker." Lay clicked his tongue. Everyone laughed except me. That girl reminds me of (Y/N). I frowned and reminisced some memories I made with her.

"Luhan!" Chen smacked my head. I was pulled away from my thoughts and began to feel the pain.

"S-Sorry what was it?"

"We have to practice now."

Chen helped me stand up and we began practicing our dance routines. But I was losing my balance, I stepped on Xiumin's foot and keeps on forgetting some few steps.

"Luhan, you aren't yourself for the past few days. Is something the matter?" Lay patted my shoulder.

"N-No."

"Our concert is near, we don't have time to space out. Focus this time okay?" Kris said.

"Y-Yeah, I'm really sorry."

After one round of practice we were given an hour to rest. I head outside to calm myself.

I miss her smiles, I miss her scent, I miss her expressions. It really hurts. My tears began rolling one by one on my cheek. Why am I crying? She will not hear me anymore. She's gone. And it's all my fault.

I wiped my tears and looked at the glass to see if my face doesn't swell. Well it does. I entered the room and it's entirely clear. When I heard there were footsteps outside, I peeked through the door,

"There you are Luhan. Where have you been? Anyways, they said we can rest for the whole day. Come on let's go back to our dorm." Suho said. I nodded and quickly got my things from the practice room and followed them outside.

As we enter the car, I sat on the passenger seat, and played with my phone. The engine started as we drove off. I looked at the window and I saw it mizzles and slowly started to rain, it seems like the weather knows my mood.

I continued to stare at the window with a blank mind. I started to breathe unevenly as if I'm going to cry. The others were singing a song from the radio a while ago, while I'm urging not to cry. Tao was singing all by himself and the others were laughing quietly, suddenly he faced me and asked, "Hyung, are you okay? You're so quiet." but I didn't bother talking to anyone right now.

As we arrived infront of our dorm, they got off and I was the last to go. We got in and I immediately prepared myself for sleep.

Later that morning, I looked at myself at mirror and straighten my clothes. "Hyung let's go." Sehun said. I breathed out and followed Sehun. We got out from the building, there are so many fans outside, I hung my head low and immediately went inside the van..

I stared at the window again as I saw a familiar figure. My eyes widened as I hurriedly got out of the car, "Luhan! Where are you going?!" manager hyung shouted. I ignored him, fans began to follow me as I went my way towards this person.

This is really her isn't it?

"(Y-Y/N)!" I shouted behind her.

Slowly she faced me, and her floral sundress followed.

She stared at me for a moment, her eyebrows furrowed and began to speak,

"Who are you?"

My heart throbbed as I loosen my grip. and I began to frown.

No, I think she's just making fun of me again.

"Stop joking around, it's me Luhan!" I laughed.

I stood there hoping she would laugh as well and say, 'I know it's you' or ''I really couldn't be in a drama with this poor acting skills.'

But she didn't.

"Excuse me miss, are you going to ride the bus?" the bus monitor asked.

Someone can see her besides me?

"Ah yes I'm sorry." she looked at me before she enter the bus,

"Sorry but I'm afraid I don't know any guy named Luhan." Then she disappeared from my sight. The bus drove off and I tried to catch her, I tap the window many times, until the bus stopped.

"I'm really sorry about this." she said to the bus monitor. She got off and walked towards my way.

"Normally, people wouldn't get off the bus just because a stranger is bugging them." she spoke.

"But it seems that I'm kind eno- Oh! Are you the one from the boy group uh, I don't remember the name but I'm pretty sure I've seen your face on billboards. But how could someone as famous as you would know me?" she continued.

"(Y/N) don't you remember? I'm Luhan. We were together since you became my guardian angel. (Y/N) it's me." I took her hand and looked at her desperately.

"Me? A guardian angel?" she laughed.

"I didn't know such an idol would be this silly."

"Well I have to go now I and have to wait for another bus." she walked off.

No, this is impossible. Could it be she lost her memories?

Your P.O.V

He's cute, he looks like a deer but he's crazy. What a waste. I walked off to go home to rest. As I got in to my home, and I prepared myself to take a shower. After that, I did my night time routine and decided to sleep. I stared at the ceiling and thought of things.

Guardian angel huh?