008

I went to Heaven again and I tried to talk to Youngmin.

"Youngmin-ah, can I ask you something?" he nodded while reading his book.

"What do you call the feeling like I shouldn't have?" he looked at me raising his one brow.

"What do you mean?"

I looked down a bit nervous. "Is it love?" I murmured.

"What about love?" he asked me like he's teasing me.

I scratched my head while I swing my legs alternately as I bite my lower lip. "I... I feel something like I shouldn't."

"I don't get you. What is that feeling you have?" he looks pissed right now. Omo, I think I should tell him about this. Until I sighed and admitted.

"Why do I get jealous when he's with Yae?!" He looked at me eyes widened. " Aish!" I looked down pouted.

"Whoa, maybe you're just.."

Youngmin's P.O.V

"Whoa, maybe you're just.." I stopped, I can't tell what I want to say. Long time ago, I saw her when we are still alive. I don't know if she recognized me when I picked her up in the gate. I saw her walking at the sidewalks while I was reading a book. Until we are here now, I'm glad to meet her again. She is very beautiful, cute plus she has that kind personality. I thought while I stare at her face.

Your P.O.V

Hm, Youngmin's not listening, and why is he staring at me like that? I looked away and breathed out.

"Aish, Youngmin-ah. Are you still there? Or thinking of something?" I waved at him.

"Oh! Mianhae. U-Um, what am I suppose to say?" He was startled and he scratched his head.

I heaved a long sigh, "Never mind." How am I suppose to know this feelings? I don't have any other friends to talk about this.

"I'll be going back." I told Youngmin.

I feel so nervous. I feel awkwardness. I feel shiver down in my spine. I feel my cheeks are burning, my heart beating so fast. Ugh! I saw Luhan again, shirtless. I stared at the floor and I gulped down, and as he finished changing his clothes, I sighed in relief because I really don't know what to do in that kind of situation.

"(Y/N)-ah. Can I ask you something?" He patted the seat beside him and I did what he told me to.

"What is it?"

"I-I just want to tell you something, and i-its my first time to tell this to somebody else so, please keep it as a secret." he pleaded and really nervous.

"I don't know how to say this, but.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

What is it Luhan? Tell me.

"I-I think I like Yae.."

My body stiffened. I looked away and bit my lower lip. Great.

"(Y/N)-ah?" I stuttered and shifted in my seat.

"Oh, you like Yae?" I asked him and he nodded and really embarrassed. I breathed out and cleared myself out.

"Oh, t-thats cool." I croaked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that, you two are best friends, then you like her, you never know maybe she'll like you back." I forced myself to smile.