004

Your P.O.V

I wonder if he woke up already. I saw the bed and he's not there. The door of the bathroom creaked open. D_O

"Yah, I know I'm hot. Stop staring at me." he smirked.

I was stuttered and walked away. I started to breathe unevenly. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

No, no, forget what you saw (Y/N).

"I'm done changing." I went inside and followed him. Where is he going? Oh yeah, it's weekends.

"(Y/N), lets go." he opened the car door for me.

"Where are we going?"

"Sehun and I will be having bubble tea today. I want you to come with me."

He just invited me to go out with him.

He closed the door and went inside also. He started the engine and drove off.

I stared at the windows and I saw a mother and a cute girl walking with her ice cream. And after few minutes, we arrived at a bubble tea shop.

"Hyung!"

"Annyeong Sehun-ah~"

It's the rainbow haired guy from before! But with a different hair color. 

And they chat a bit while I'm just waiting, I think I want to meet this guy. So, we got in and went on the unoccupied seats.

"I'll order hyung. Mine's Taro." Sehun stood up.

"Anything." Luhan replied and there he went to the cashier.

"Luhan, I want to meet him." I smiled.

"You trust him?" I nodded and said its okay.

And there he goes towards us. He gave Luhan a bottle of water while he sipped on his taro drink.

"Yah what's this?" Luhan asked

"Pretty sure it's a bottle of water." Sehun replied.

Luhan scoffed and then chuckled

"You said anything didn't you?" Sehun raised his hands in the air.

"Aish" he shook his head and sighed in defeat. I shifted in my seat and gave Luhan the glasses.