006

"Get close with each other.. Get close with each other..." I walked back and forth thinking on how can I be close with Luhan.

I tried to use the Bio book that Youngmin gave me about Luhan. I sat down I scanned the book for Luhan's bio.

"Lu Han, 20 years old, Beijing Haidan, China, Aries.."  Aish, nothing helpful. It would be helpful if there are facts about him. I looked at the clock, probably its their dismissal time.

I made my route to Luhan's school as I walked past through many people and later on I've arrived.

I went to Luhan's classroom and peeked inside. Their classmate's so noisy, no peace at all. I couldn't find Luhan either. Someone tapped my back and its him. He dragged me in a garden and beside him is Sehun.

"Annyeong (Y/N)-ah!" Sehun greeted me.

"It seems like its gonna rain, isn't it? Lets go now before it rains." Luhan said.

But, unfortunately, rain began to pour down.

"You shouldn't have said it will rain hyung!" Sehun yelled while being drenched. 

"Lets go now, you'll get sick." I said.

Luhan and Sehun were already soaked wet before going in the car.

After we arrived at home, they washed as I waited for them by watching the tv.

Sehun got out and watched with me, "Mickey mouse? Really noona?" I nodded 

"Waeyo? Is something wrong with that?" and continued watching Micky Mouse.

"Nothing." He chuckled.

Luhan sat beside me and slouched while yawning.

I was startled when Luhan's head bumped on my shoulder while sleeping. 

"IT'S THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHO-" Sehun began singing with the opening song of Mickey Mouse.

"Ssh." I cut him off.

He looked at me and to Luhan. I laid Luhan's head on my lap.

"I'm also sleepy." Sehun joined in and laid on Luhan's butt. 

I brushed Luhan's blond hair with my fingers and waited for him and Sehun to sleep.

Later that morning,

"ACHOO!" I heard Luhan sneezed.

"Are you okay Luhan?" I checked his head and his flaming hot.

"Gosh! You have fever Luhan!" I lift the blankets to him and he took it off.

"No, I'm fine I can handle it myself." he stood up and he falls off. Good thing I caught his head.

"Tsk tsk, I told you Luhan. Sit down, let me take care of you." I led him in the couch and I get a towel and a basin of water.

Sehun went out of the bathroom. "Hyung I'll go now. (Y/N) noona, please take care of my hyung. Here's the glasses."