007

Luhan's P.O.V

I stretched my arms and legs while I yawn with half lidded eyes, and (Y/N) was already there.

"Good morning, do you feel better now?" (Y/N) greeted me.

"Yes I feel better now. Thank you for taking care of me yesterday." I smiled.

It is already 5 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I wore my blazer and got my things while going down.

Your P.O.V

Damn, his voice is so hot when he wakes up. And his bed hair. Aish! Stop stop.

So we made our route to his school and I saw Sehun again.

I went to his back and tapped his shoulder. He looked back and I tapped him on his other shoulder.

"Aish! Who is it?!" he shouted. I laughed and Luhan told him it was me.

"Yah (Y/N) noona! I'll get you later!" He shouted and shows his fist to me. I drew my lips into thin line and I hushed him.

"Who's (Y/N)?" Chanyeol said.

"A-Ah (Y/N) is Sehun's childhood best friend." Luhan said.

"Childhood friend huh? Can we meet her?" The guy who look like Taemin said.

"N-No! Y-You can't. She is-" Sehun was cut off by Luhan.

"She is in America! S-So you can't meet her yet." He laughed,

They nodded in understanding and they went to their respective classrooms.

Later at their lunch.

I followed them and I seated beside Luhan, and Sehun beside him.

"Aish! Sehun-ah! I told you to keep quiet." Luhan scold him.

"Mian, hyung. I just annoyed because she keeps poking me a while ago."

I gave Luhan the glasses for Sehun to see me. The guys in front laughing because of something in their tablet.

"Annyeong my handsome oppas!" I heard Yae coming to our seat. She was about to take my seat, I stood up from the chair and sat at the edge of Sehun's seat.

"So, what are you talking about?" Yae asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"BWAHAHAHA! Yae take a look a this." A guy who looks like who loves trolling said. Yae went to him and looked at the tablet, I peeked at what they are doing and I saw an distorted picture of Yae, and looks so funny. I covered my mouth and chuckled.

"Chen oppa you're so mean!" Yae laughed.

"Aish." Luhan stood up. "Come (Y/N)-ah." he whispered.

I followed him and we went to the garden, again. But this place is so peaceful and I like it.

"So, why are we here?" I looked up to him.

"You know I love this place." he said as he lean on the tree. And I also leaned on the tree while standing.

"I think this is a peaceful place." I smiled and inhaled the cold air.

I looked up and I flew upwards and sat on the tree. "Yah, what are you doing there?"

"I'm sitting." I looked down. "Yah, I'm talking with you. Wait for me huh?" he tried to climb up but the tree is so tall.