012

That night, I passed through his balcony door and entered his room. He was already sleeping.

I gulped down as I sat beside him.

"H-Hey." I called out.

"You shouldn't have seen that." I sighed.

I stared at his beautiful features, My hand went to brush the bangs of his face.

"Yes, I do like you. But something came up."

"Jaeho was my best friend that later turned into my boyfriend. He gave me this ring, promising me that once we meet again he'll marry me for sure. But I died after a few months. I became your guardian angel and I didn't know how he was doing. Because of you I started to try and forget about him. Until I've realized that I already like you but I keep denying it since I still have this ring with me. I was about to give him up but then h-he appeared right in front of me with his black wings.." I confessed.

"He died just to see me. He died because of me! And he told me he still loves me but how am I supposed to love him back when I've got this feelings for you?"

"I don't know what to do.. Why does it have to be you?"

Luhan's P.O.V

I heard her last night. I was awake and didn't bother to talk to her and let her explain.

And now I fully understand how she feels. I want to help her but I don't know how and she left after she said those things and never came back.

My phone rang and I checked the caller ID. It was Yae. I answered the call and she said she's done doing her work and asking me to go out later at night, I said yes and goodbye as I end the call.

I looked down and stood up walking back to my car.

Youngmin's P.O.V

I forgot to go back to heaven. I wonder what (Y/N) is doing. I went out and ascended back and left Yae. She said she will go out with Luhan today. I went inside the gates and stepped on the grass. I put my hands inside my pocket and looked left and right.

I looked around but (Y/N) is nowhere to be found. And I saw the new guy Jaeho, (Y/N)'s boyfriend.

"Jaeho!" I called out. He turned around and sheepishly smiled.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"She said she'll be visiting someone down below." he replied. I nodded in reply. But suddenly the gates opened and I saw (Y/N) walking in.

"(Y/N)!" Jaeho and I called out in sync.

"What?" she raised a brow. Jaeho immediately walked towards her and held both of her hands.

"I missed you." he said and kissed (Y/N)'s forehead. She smiled at him.

I cleared my throat, reminding them that I am here.

"(Y/N)-ah, there is something that I'd like to confess." I stared at her and,

"I didn't tell you that I am a guardian angel, watcher of Yae." I gulped down and waiting for her to react.

"So, what's the big deal?"

I expect her to be surprised.

"I just want to tell you. And I want to say sorry for keeping secrets from you."

She nodded and suddenly "W-Wait what?! You're a guardian angel of Yae?!" She shouted.

I nodded and she looked at me shocked. Then she frowned. "Yae huh?"

"Who's Yae?" Jaeho asked.

I saw a black shadow faded behind the clouds. I fell down and felt numb, all I can see is black but I can't control myself anymore. I can't even hear (Y/N)'s voice or anything. What's happening to me?

Your P.O.V

"Youngmin!" I shouted

Later on the other angels helped me to carry Youngmin and sent him to a sanctuary. "(Y/N)-ssi" an angel bowed to me.

"I am Prishe. This place is Charlotte's Sanctuary. Charlotte is a angel of medicine, which means she's a healer. Later on we will know what happened to Youngmin-ssi." She stated.

"Okay, Nice to meet you Prishe, thank you guys for helping."

So we waited for a couple of minutes and later on Charlotte called us. She is a small lady with a long violet hair. We saw Youngmin already woken up but Charlotte said we shouldn't talk to him first. "Youngmin's friends?" she asked. "Yes we are." I replied.

She looked down and said, "A while ago, while I try to cure Youngmin, I sense dark aura in him. And when he woke up, his eyes turned red, and it seems he turned into something different."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Someone has entered Heaven from Hell. I sense something from that new guy, Jaeho was it? He hypnotized Youngmin." an angel said.

I widened my eyes hearing this. shook my head. "W-What?" I looked around and Jaeho was nowhere to be found.

"He claims to be a new comer. It is already his second day at the gates but he never passed through the main." Charlotte explained.

"This is bad." Prishe held her chin. Youngmin stood up and suddenly he held his head and screamed.

"Everyone, get out." Charlotte said. We stood for a while and later on we went out.

"Ugh! What's happening?" I sat down and burying my face of my hands.

"Its because of Jaeho." Prishe looked at me.

"And you." I looked at her with eyes widened.

"He used you. You gave him a chance to obliterate us one by one. And there, first victim is Youngmin. We don't who'll be the other victims."

I looked down and felt really bad. Is Jaeho really a bad guy?

"We should be careful." she walked out. "I'll go check out for others. Wait for Charlotte."

"(Y/N) noona, don't worry it'll be fine. Youngmin will be fine." a little boy told me. I smiled and rested my head on the wall.

Luhan's P.O.V

I waited at the cafe for Yae to come. She invited me to go out. She took so long but I didn't care. I feel someone is watching me and I feel dizzy at the same time. Later on Yae come, the dizziness faded away but I think there is someone who's watching me again.

"Annyeong oppa." she kissed my cheek and I greeted her as well.

"Are you fine oppa?" she asked.

"Oh, yes I am. Let's order something?" I invited her and she said she'll be the one to order.

Jaeho's P.O.V (yoohoo, let us welcome Jaeho~)

I watched Luhan and his girlfriend from afar.

"Yah, Jaeho. What are you doing?" My friend, Yuro asked.

"Trying to know my victim more." I said.

What a cringy couple.

"But what about that (Y/N) girl you're saying?" he asked.

"Oh (Y/N)? She's easy to fool and that's why I love her."

"You better know what you are doing." he pushed his glasses which is about to fall.

"I know what I'm doing Yuro. Besides, it's fun." I watched Luhan going out of the cafe with Yae.

You'll receive your present soon Luhan. Yuro looked at me weirdly. I just rolled my eyes and smirked.