ethan imagine - who's the father?

Ethan imagine

Your P.O.V

Y/D/N- your daughter's name

You walked through the park pushing your 8 month old little girl, Y/D/N in the stroller. It had been 1 year and 2 months since you and Ethan had broken up and you found out you were pregnant. You had found him at the bar kissing another girl. He didn't know about y/d/n. You weren't paying attention when you ran into someone.

"I'm sorry" that aussi accent said.

You knew that voice. Ethan. You didn't look up you just nodded and started walking again until some one called your name.

"Y/n is that you?" It was Ethan. You turned the stroller around and there in front of you stood Ethan. All the boys were with him.

"hey" you said trying to sound surprised but failing. Y/d/n started crying. You picked her up from the stroller and put her on your hip.

"how have you been?" Ethan asked.

"I have been good."

"whose this little cutie?" He asked pointing to the giggling little girl on your hip.

"this is my daughter, y/d/n" You looked at his expression. His eyes went wide.

"aww she is so cute!" cooed Jakob. He started making silly faces at her which made her giggle. Every little funny thing someone did she would laugh. She was just like Ethan. She had the eyes, hair, and even appetite. Jakob stopped and looked at her for a second, examining her.

"is it just me or does she look like Ethan?" He asked the boys. They gathered around examining the little girl. Even Ethan did.

"Oh my god she looks exactly like Ethan." Chris said.

Your eyes went wide.

"um well I gotta go its almost her bedtime." You started to turn.

"you know its like 12 in the afternoon,right?" Chris asked.

"Y/n whose the father?" Ethan asked looking at your expression.

"um-well"

"who is it?" Harry asked. You took in a deep breath.

"Ethan" you whispered barely audible.

"who?" Ethan asked.

"god dammit Ethan! its you! Ok?" you screamed annoyed.

"wha-what?" Ethan asked.

"yes its you, you cheating bastard. When we broke up I was pregnant" "why didn't you tell me?"

"because you went and cheated on me before I could tell you."

You put y/d/n back in the car seat and handed her her sippy cup.

"you should have told me you were pregnant anyways! I have a daughter I didn't even know about god dammit!" he yelled.

"I have to go" you said on the verge of crying. He was blaming you. You started pushing her again to be stopped again by Ethan.

"what?" you said annoyed.

"I can't let you get away that easily. I made the most stupidest mistake I could ever make. I'm so sorry. I can't let you walk away again. I have lost you once and I can not let you slip away from me again. Please forgive me?" A tear came from his eye.

"How do I know that you won't do it again?"

"you have my word. I will never do anything to hurt you or y/d/n. please?" You loved him. Even though he cheated on you, you still took him back. Plus it would be good for your daughters sake. You did take him back and you two got married 6 months later. He has never done anything to hurt his princesses.

The enddd // IM SOO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED MUCH IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY XXXXXX