chris imagine, jelous - personal for giovanna

Chris and Giovanna imagine

Giovannas pov

Summertime was here, and you had many of your good friends over for a friendly party. You thought it would be friendly, though. You had no idea there was any sort of competition between Chris and Ethan.

They were both gorgeous, and you don't think you could ever pick between them. Chris and Ethan were both great friends of yours; you'd known both of them since you were small and still attending elementary school.

The gathering had just started to wind down, and you suggested playing Spin The Bottle before the night was completely over.

"I'd love to!" Chris and Ethan answered excitedly, at the same time. They gave each other dirty looks once you had turned your back. You drained a Coke bottle into the sink and gathered in a circles with your friends. There was an even number of guys and girls, so hopefully it wouldn't get awkward...

Turn after turn went by, and finally someone landed on you. It was Ethan. When you looked excitedly around at your girlfriends, Chris shot Ethan a deadly stare. Ethan took his time getting over to you, and he made sure he looked back at Chris before kissing you long and passionately for what felt liked ages. The game went on, and no one else landed on you. The nightly gradually came to a close, and you thanked everyone for coming. Each of your friends filed out, but Chris stuck around.

"I need to talk to you about something Giovanna.." Chris said after the last party-goer had left.

"What's that?" you ask, beginning to pick up the plastic cups that people had left on the table. He leaned over the opposite side of the table, coming down to your eye level.

"It's important, can you please pay attention to me?" he asks, sounding a bit frustrated. His tone made you jump a bit, and Chris noticed.

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, slumping down on the couch.

"I'm sorry Giovanna ... I've just been trying to figure out how to tell you this for a long time."

"Well, you don't have to sugar coat it, just tell me..." you said in a comforting tone, sitting next to him and placing your hand on his. He entangled his fingers with yours and smiled a bit, turning to face you. He was squeezing your hand too tight.

"I... I... I love you Giovanna, okay!? I love you!" he shouted. He shot up off the couch, pacing in front of it. You just watched him.

"I love you! I don't know how else to say it. I just want to climb the buildings of the biggest city and shout it from the rooftops! I just want to hold you and kiss you and take you out to dinner whenever and wherever... I need you, and I really hope you feel the same way... I'm not going to use you, or play with your feelings... I'll stay true to you forever and always... I love you Giovanna ... Honest, I do..." Tears were then brewing in his eyes and he was down on his knees, and he looked up at you hopefully; searching your face for any sign of emotion.

You dropped to your knees and hugged him, burying your face in his neck. With your eyes shut tightly and his arms wrapped around you, Chris whispered something you've never heard before.

"You're perfect."

]