ethan imagine - more than a best friend?

Ethan imagine

The blunt vibrate of my phone against the solid, chestnut-brown wood of my dresser was just enough to interrupt my heavy slumber.

The bright glow from the screen of my iPhone burned my eyes, as I answered the incoming call.

Ethan.

"Ethan?" I questioned, staring into the darkness of my small bedroom. I rubbed my eyes, before pushing away the loose bits of my hair from the sides of my face.

"y/n," Ethan replied, hardly understandable through his muffled sobs. "I-Is it too late to come over?"

"Ethan, are you alright? Uh," I stuttered, glancing at my alarm clock which read three-forty am. "No, it's alright, it's not that late. Do you need me to drive you?"

"Thank you so much," his angelic voice mumbled through the speaker, "and no, I-I'm outside already."

I smiled to myself, before jabbing at the screen of the phone, ending the call.

I pushed myself out of the comfort of my warm bed, before padding downstairs, making my way to the front door.

Unlocking the door, I tugged it open, revealing my very tall, and very upset best friend.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I breathed, pulling him into a tight hug. He rested his damp face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin.

We stood in the doorway; me on my tiptoes, my bare arms snaked around his neck, as he cradled my body, trying his hardest to regain his breath.

A few seconds passed, before I pulled away from his firm grip. Taking his hand in my own, I closed the door behind us and pulled him upstairs.

As Ethan sat down on my double bed, I rummaged through my bedside drawer, before pulling out a pack of tissues, handing the packet to Ethan.

He dabbed his puffy face, as I sat in front of him, my legs in a basket.

"Please tell me what's wrong." I soothed, resting my hand on his shoulder.

Ethan was my best friend. Like, my bestest best friend. And seeing him so upset literally broke my heart into one million pieces.

"Uh," he mumbled, once he'd caught his breath. "Don't say anything, okay?"

"Ethan, I'm your best friend. You know I wouldn't." I spoke, my face softening.

"Okay, uh," he began, breaking down again. "I've been fighting with my dad and he's been using my music to threaten me and just nothing's going right, y/n, and he told me that I can't go to events until I get my grades back up but I'm totally failing in all my classes and I've had a fall out with my sister and-"

"Ethan," I breathed, pulling him into a hug, "you need to calm down."

He rested his head on my shoulder, as I felt his body tremble in my arms.

"I love you, y/n," he mumbled against my jumper, "I-"

"Shhh," I soothed, rubbing my hands up and down his back, "I know you do. I love you too, and-"

"No," He spat, pulling out of my embrace. Taking my hand, he toyed with my fingers, before looking up at me. "I love you. I love you more than a best friend, y/n, and I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship but I need you to know that I love you more than I can describe and you're beautiful and I love you. y/n, I'm in love with you."

I froze in shock, as one million emotions ran through my mind. Seconds later, I felt a wide smile spread across my lips, as I stared into the curiosity-filled eyes of my best friend. I lunged forward, placing a hard, but sweet kiss upon his moist lips.

"I love you too." I whispered into his neck, blushing a little.

// the end! found this in my files of imagines which i havent posted! SOENJOY XXXXX

do u like these imagines? x

dm me what imagines i should do xx