Jakob imagine, broken hearts and hospital - personal for grace

Jakob and Grace imagine

Jakobs p.o.v

I'm sitting down with the boys just talking about work and stuff and although the boys are really interesting I can't stop thinking about grace. She's just a friend but she's perfect. She's beautiful and kind and her sapphire eyes are to die for. There's just one problem, she's taken by this guy, Warren. I know I shouldn't but I have a feeling that Warren is abusing Grace. When I see her she doesn't look as happy as she should do. There's nothing I can do about it.

Grace p.o.v

Warren has done it again he's hurt me he'd thrown a vase at me the glass had shattered and were making deep cuts on my arms. Tears spill from my eyes. I'm screaming help me help me but no one comes. That's when I think of jakob he's my best friend and he's really strong and has always been there for me and I need him now! I reach for my phone and punch jakobs number in.

Jakobs p.o.v

I'm talking to the boys when my phone rings. It's Grace. I put my phone on speaker so the boys can hear her so they don't just think in making excuses to leave. Suddenly I hear Grace screaming 'help me! Help!' I hear something being smashed and she screams again! All the boys hear her and look extremely worried! I sprint to my car and turn it on! I race down the streets to her house! I kick down the door and see her lying on the floor unconscious. I see Warren standing over her about to hit her when I lash out and fight him. Finally I knock him unconscious and run over to Grace. She's bleeding heavily! 'Babe ! Can you hear me? Babe! Please wake up! It's me Jakob!' Tears fall from my face as the ambulance comes. I stay with her all through the ambulance ride I stay with her until she gets better.

Grace p.o.v

I wake up to a hospital. The last thing I could remember was jakob crashing the door in and he's here now holding my hand I can feel his tears fall onto my arm. 'Babe?' He asks. I'm still weak so I can only squeeze out the word 'jakob'. He looks at me his eyes red and puffy from crying. 'Babe! Are you ok can you hear me?' He asks I want to answer but the only thing I think to say is 'I love you jakob' he gives me a soft kiss on the cheek.

Jakobs p.o.v

She's lifted into the hospital bed. I can't bare to see her like this. The energy from her eyes has gone. I feel tears run down my face. What if she doesn't make it? What if she dies? I sit by her for 5 hours saying 'babe?' With no answer then I hear a weak 'jakob?' I know I shouldn't but I ask her loads of questions and all she comes out with is 'I love you jakob' I give her a peck on the cheek. It takes about 6 weeks for her to make a full recovery and the doctors say she should stay with me and she smiles that smile when she lights up the room. I take her home and we go straight to bed for a rest like the doctors said we should both have.

Graces p.o.v

The doctors tell me to go home with jakob after 6 weeks and when I hear it I'm over the moon! I'm so happy but the first night doesn't go too well and I have a terrible nightmare! Warren is still with me and he shoots me!

I take her home and we go straight to bed. A good nights rest is exactly what we need. She goes to sleep straight away. But I just watch her, she's gorgeous and I am so happy that she's ok I dunno what I would've done if she'd died. Soon I drift off myself. But I'm soon woken up by her screaming 'Warren!?!?!?' I wake up and she's sitting bolt upright, sweaty and alarmed. 'Babe,' I say soothingly. 'Babe, it's ok. Warren has gone and he will never come back as long as I'm here, I promise he will never hurt you.' I say as I kiss her. I kiss her until she sleeps. This happens every night for 3 weeks and I'm starting to get worried. What if Warren is dangerous. What can I do about it? One morning I get up before grace and I go downstairs to my private gym. If Warren does come back I need to be ready to keep grace safe. After about an hour grace come down and sees me training. She comes over and turns off one of the machines. 'Babe what are you doing?' I say sitting up. 'I could ask you the same question!' She says coldly. 'Babe, I can't let him hurt you again so I have to keep you safe. You mean so much to me and when you were in the hospital I was really worried about you. I don't want either of us to go through that again.' 'I know' she says a crystal tear falls from her eye at the memory. 'Please jakob, I really don't want you to get hurt.' I go over to her and wrap my arms around her.

Jakobs p.o.v

i stand there just holding her. I love her so much it's unbelievable. The next morning when I wake up Grace is standing there smiling at me. I try to get up but she holds me down with a kiss. 'I'll make you breakfast, I love you.' She says softly and she walks downstairs to the kitchen. I smile and then I shout 'I love you more!' We always do this and she always shouts back 'You saddo!' But instead of her you saddo she screams. 'Jakob!' Warren! No not now please not ever! I run down the stairs in my pyjamas and I see Warren standing there with a gun. Y/N is on the floor in tears. I look at them both luckily there's no blood! 'Oh so this idiot must be jakob, this is my girl!' Warren spat. 'You treated her like shit!' I yell back. He points the gun at me and pulls the trigger I close my eyes. But I'm not dead!

I open my eyes, Warren has gone so has grace. I wasn't shot. She was. Her body lies right in front of me. Blood everywhere. That's when it dawns on me! She saved my life and ended up killing herself for me! She's dead! She's gone! All because of me! Why? I cry for days. My heart has been torn apart and ripped into shreds. My one true love has died to let me survive! I love her! There will never be another one! She meant so much to me! She was my everything. My sun on a rainy day. My light at the end of a dark tunnel. I'll miss her, every part! I loved her smile, the one that lit up the room. I can't live without her! I love her! Before the ambulance take her away Ethan comes up to me and says "She's not dead you know!" He whispers softly after hugging me just like she did. "What do you mean? Of course she is dead!" I say through tears. "Yeah in flesh maybe, but she lives in your heart and up there." He says pointing up at the sky. She's an angel.