Chapter 20

I do not own Teen Wolf. Obviously.

    My vision started getting blurry as Kira pressed down on my side. My eyes started to close, but opened as Scott, Stiles, Theo, and Deaton all walked in. Theo rushed towards me, passed Stiles who just stared at me. Theo took his belt off, wrapping it around my waist, above my wound.

  "Oh god." My mom gasped as Lydia and her ran into the room.

  "Taylor, I'm so sorry." Lydia said, my mom and her sitting next to me.

  "Stiles." I heard Scott say, causing Stiles to look away from me for a second. "Stiles, come on."

  "It's okay. She's alright." Theo told him.

  I nodded at Stiles. "Tracy." I said through the pain. "Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy."

  "Stiles." Theo sighed.

  "Go!" I exclaimed.

  "Come on, Stiles." Scott said. Stiles nodded at me, running away behind Scott.

  My eyes closed, the sounds of people calling my name faded. Everything went silent.

                               ---

  I groaned in pain, opening my eyes to see the ceiling of the hospital. My mom and Lydia walked beside me as I was rolled down the hall on a gurney.

  "You're going to be okay, sweetheart." My mom said, tears in her eyes.

  "Mom, you can't say anything about what you saw." I said, squeezing her hand. "You can't-"

  "All I saw, was some lunatic girl trying to kill everyone." She said. "You're going to be fine." She said, running her hand through my hair.

  "You can't tell anyone. You just can't." I whimpered.

  "You're gonna be fine." She cried out as we walked through a set of doors.

                                ---

    "Okay, can you do a little countdown for us, Taylor?" Ms. McCall asked me. "Starting with 10?"

  "10..
  9.." I looked over, the doctor in the corner looked at me. But, he wasn't a doctor. We looked different, I'm all metal, googles on his face.
"8..
  7.." I continued, looking away from him. I closed my eyes.
  "6..
  5.." I opened my eyes, another man who looked almost identical to the other one was standing above me, where Melissa once was.

  "Keep counting." He said in an almost robotic voice.

  "4..
   3.." There was a third one. All of the above me as the world faded away for the second time that night.

                               ---

   I opened my eyes, the sound of fighting coming from the TV in my hospital room. I looked over, Deputy Parrish sitting on the side of my bed.

  "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

  "Officially, I'm here to gather eyewitness testimony. Unofficially, I'm trying to find something to watch, but the only thing that comes in is.. This Kung-fu movie." He said. "You like Kung-fu movies?"

  "Do you know how to do that?" I asked.

  "I know a little jujitsu. In the army they taught us CQC, close quarters combat." He said. I glanced back at the two people fighting on screen.

  "Can you teach me?" I asked.

  "You wanna learn jujitsu? Hand-to-hand?" He asked me.

  "I wanna leave how to fight." I answered. "Can you teach me?"