Chapter 3

I do not own Teen Wolf.
  Obviously.

  "Okay, come on." I said, grabbing Malia's arm as she tried to ditch math. Stiles laughed, walking behind me.

  "I hate math. It's pointless." She said, I nodded and pushed her to her seat.

  "It's school. School is important, math is essential." Stiles said as we sat down. I nodded and took the seat next to Lydia, Stiles sitting behind me, and Malia sitting in front of me.

  "To what?" She asked, turning to us.

  "Knowing how to tip at restaurants." Stiles nodded.

  "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering.." Lydia trailed off, raising an eyebrow at Stiles' reason.

  "Tipping." Stiles nodded, winking at me. I laughed and turned around as Ms. Flemming walked in.

  "Alright, volunteers to the board. Lydia, Taylor, Malia." She sighed, nodding to the problems on the board.

   "Um, I didn't volunteer." Malia said, wide-eyed.

  "You did now, to the board." Ms. Flemming smiled. I sighed and patted her shoulder as Lydia and I walked to the board. She turned around to look at Stiles, to which he just gave a smile and thumbs up. She glared and growled at him, standing up.

  I smiled to myself as I almost finished my problem. I looked over at Malia and realized she wasn't even close to being down.

  "Did you go over the notes we gave you?" Lydia whispered to her.

  "I didn't understand them." Malia whispered back. I sighed, writing down my answer. 

  "X equals 25." Lydia sighed.

  "And sweetheart? Put away the claws." I whispered, seeing Malia's claws gripping the chalk as I walked back to my seat.

  I sat down, hearing Stiles' phone go off. "Oh god."

                               ---

  "An axe murderer?" Kira asked as we walked down the hall. Stiles and I immediately went to find Scott after the bell rang, and he happened to be with Kira.

  "A family murdering axe murder." Stiles said, walking next to me.

  "I already heard about it." Scott said, as if it were old news.

  "Wait, what?" I asked, staring at him.

  "You did? How?" Stiles asked, appalled that he didn't know about it earlier.

  "My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news. " Scott said as we stopped at his locker.

  "Perfect! Let's go." Stiles said, starting to walk away.

  "Whoa, whoa." Scott said, stopping Stiles. "We've got Econ in five minutes."

  "Alright. Did you forget the part about the family murdering axe murderer?" Stiles asked.

  "Did you forget that your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it." Scott said.

  "Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" Stiles asked us, shocked.

  "Maybe we should just let the adults handle this." I said, patting his shoulder. Kira and Scott nodded in agreement.

  "So, the three of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class." Stiles said, staring at all three of us. "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."