Chapter 17

I do not own Teen Wolf.
  Obviously.

WARNING::: SMUT

  "Stiles." I whispered, poking his arm. He was basically on top of me, making it difficult for me to get out of bed. "Stiles." I said, kissing his neck. "Stiles Stilinski." I said, loudly. Nothing.

  I tried to push him off of me, only managing to get him slightly off. I swung a leg around him, pulling myself up to straddle him.

  "Stiles." I whispered, leaning down to kiss his neck. I gently bit down, sucking slightly on his neck.

  "Hm." He moaned, his eyes widening. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

  I laughed, rolling off of him. I walked to his dresser, about to grab some clothes, when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

  "You're just gonna stop like that?" He said, laying his head on my shoulder. "You can't just get me excited like that, and then leave." He groaned.

  "What are you gonna do about it?" I laughed, turning around to face him as he started trailing kisses down my neck. 

  He smirked, pushing me back onto the bed. "I don't know yet." He whispered, leaving my neck to kiss my lips.

  He bit my bottom lip, tugging on it lightly. A moan escaped him as I pushed my hips up to meet his. His hand gripped my hip, pushing it down. He moved away from my lips, trailing kisses all the way down to my cleavage.

  "Wait." I said, pushing him off of me. "We have school."

  "Screw school." He muttered, going back to leaving a trail of kisses around my breasts.

  We should have stopped. I should've made him stop. But I didn't. He was right, screw school.

  His hands moved up, and I pushed myself up so he could remove my shirt. I moved my own hands down to his boxers, reaching in, wrapping my fingers around his already hard member. He moaned, feeling my hand around him.

  "We don't have time for foreplay." He moaned as I took my hands out of his boxers. I smirked, feeling his hand trail down, slipping inside my underwear.

  "No foreplay." I whispered, pulling his hand out. He reached over to his bedside table to grab a condom as I pulled my underwear off. He threw his boxers off as he ripped the condom open, rolling it on.

  Stiles lined himself up with my entrance, sliding in slowly. He started off at a slow pace, letting me adjust. I nodded at him, telling him he could go faster. He moaned, burying his head in my neck.

  I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms going around his neck. I moaned, feeling him go deeper and faster.

  "Stiles." I moaned, causing him to go faster. He thrusted into me as I arched my back and rolled my hips to meet with his. I knew he was close as with thrusts got sloppier, but I was close too.   His hand went to my boob, massaging it, trying to get me to cum before he did. I moaned his name again, pushing my hips into his. I dug my nails into his back as I reached my high.

  He came soon after, thrusts getting lazy as he rode out his high. He moaned my name as he did, leaning down to kiss my lips harshly.

  "God, I love you." He muttered after he real eased my lips. He pulled out of me, taking off the condom, and throwing it away.

  "Well, that was a great way to start off our senior year." I smiled, walking over to his bathroom so I could shower.

  "Yes it was." He smiled at me, following me into the bathroom.