Chapter 4

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles said, following Scott into his house. Scott called us over after he left the hospital, telling us something bad happened.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, walking through the kitchen.

"You barely told us about Liam." I exclaimed.

"What did you do with him anyway?" Stiles asked Scott.

"He's upstairs." Scott muttered.

"Doing what?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, lying down." Scott hesitated, leading us upstairs and into his bathroom.

"Oh my god." I gasped, looking down at Liam in the bath tub, wrapped in duck tape. Stiles sighed and slowly shut the shower curtains. I shook my head as we all sat on Scott's bed.

"So you bit him." I commented.

"Yeah." Scott muttered.

"And you kidnapped him." Stiles added.

"Yeah." Scott sighed.

"And you brought him here." I finished, turning to Scott.

"I panicked." He said. I shook my head at him and sighed.

"Yup. This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked. I stood up once I heard Liam cry out in the bathroom.

"Oh, this poor kid." I sighed, walking over to the bathroom.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." I heard Stiles tell Scott. I laughed quietly, opening up the shower curtains.

"Okay, come on." I muttered, grabbing Liam's shoulders and pulling him up. I helped him step out of the bath tub. "Are you okay?" I asked him. Honestly, it was a stupid question. Obviously, he wasn't okay, he was just bit by a werewolf and kidnapped by a junior. He shook his head rapidly at me. I nodded and lead him out into Scott's room. "Scotty, this poor kid is scared shitless."

"I know. I know, just set him here." He said, pulling a chair to the middle of his room.

"Sweetie, we're going to take the tape off of your mouth, okay?" I asked him, crouched down in front of him.

"If you scream, it goes right back on." Stiles says. "If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam nodded, glaring at him. "Okay." Stiles nodded at me. I reached up and gently took the tape off him. "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"No." I said, tilting my head.

"Not really." Liam said.

"Good. That's good." Stiles nodded.

"I don't understand either." Scott added.

"Maybe you should tell him." Stiles nodded, pointing to Scott.

"Tell me what?" Liam snapped, glaring at the two boys behind me.

"Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." Scott explained.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles said, using one of his many hand gestures.

"Stiles." I groaned. "Not helping."